Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My pets are fu*kin good for nothing, useless, free loaders!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

Damm it man.. I live on the water and I have a clean home.

Over the last several weeks something has been eating the fruit in my fruit bowl at night. But we didn't know what it was. So I put up a trap and that did no good.

So I started putting all my fruit inside containers.

This nibbling of food from this mysterious intruder stopped for a while.

Then last weekend, we had some squash in the bowl. Figured the skin was hard enough for whatever has been nibbling on my food to get though.

We even thought for a moment that it was our own cat eating the food late at night in the fruit bowl.

So a few minutes ago I'm sitting here on my kitchen bar and I hear a rattling noise by my dishwasher. I look over and I see a long tail of a rat going into the crack between the wall molding and the dishwasher...

NOW GOD DAMMIT..

I have a cat and a Rat Terrier (Dogs bred for hunting rats)...

WTF?? I'm going to fire my animals...They haven't been doing their jobs!!!

O well...We're only here for another 10 days anyways...LOL

Guest Seb

Over the last several weeks something has been eating the fruit in my fruit bowl at night. But we didn't know what it was. So I put up a trap and that did no good.

Then last weekend, we had some squash in the bowl. Figured the skin was hard enough for whatever has been nibbling on my food to get though.

We even thought for a moment that it was our own cat eating the food late at night in the fruit bowl.

So a few minutes ago I'm sitting here on my kitchen bar and I hear a rattling noise by my dishwasher. I look over and I see a long tail of a rat going into the crack between the wall molding and the dishwasher...

NOW GOD DAMMIT..

You live on the water? what kind of a raft do you live on?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Might've been a possum:

opossum.jpg

Note the rat-like tail. Our cats aren't interested in chasing them, either.

Could be...But the hole was to small for a opossum to fit though. You know how rats can be really small and have big tails..

Guest durrtylexx

Might've been a possum:

opossum.jpg

YUCK!!!

I fucking hate those things..

NOW GOD DAMMIT..

ha ha ha

Guest swirlundergrounder

NOW GOD DAMMIT..

I actually have a boat house.... LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

you should stop feeding them. teach them a lesson. then they'll go for your rat.

Can't do that. My cat won't shut up when there is no food in her bowl. We have to keep at least the bottom of her bowl full. If there is a hole in the bottom layer of food in her bowl she won't stop meowing. She will follow you around until you fill up the hole in layer of food at the bottom of her bowl.

It's fucked up.. LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

hahahaha

who is the pet, and who is the master?

The cat is.. It's horrible. Once someone wakes up in the morning she won't shut up... I've thrown pillows at her (in her direction to scare here) pretty much every morning. And then the cat will run around the corner and keep meowing.

The cat also hates my dog. The cat is always ambushing the dog with her claws when ever the dog comes around a corner.

The cat is half Siamese and half Russian Blue. She's hella bossy..

Guest james stratus

Might've been a possum:

opossum.jpg

There is huge Possum that lives on Meridian Ave between 15th and 16th streets here on the beach. It's bigger than the fattest cat you've ever seen and compares to a medium sized dog. It scared the shit out me one night walking home when it darted across the sidewalk in to the bushes 5 feet away from me.

Guest swirlundergrounder

bling, what the f is that??? weirdo...

terry you need to have a serious sit-down with the cat. "bad kitty!!!" should come out of your mouth several times. SHAVE THAT PUSSY AND TEACH IT TO HUNT.

She's actually my girls cat that I inherited from the relationship..

All she says is that our cat has the right to voice her opinion...lol