Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AXWELL @ NIKKI BEACH LABOR DAY SUNDAY!!

Guest Eddy Guerra

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

Alright guys....stupid question....I don't go out too much these days. Does Nikki Beach get good? I've heard some people say it does and others say the crowd sucks. Not sure what to think of it. ???

I'm there every other sunday, and is always packed, always a good time, trust me... 8)

Guest NicoleR

Are there any pre-sales for this event ? Does anybody know the cover...whats the deal?

There is no cover for Saturday , Sunday and Monday 'till 9:00pm

Guest mursa

Thanks! I think I'm going to go check it out on Sunday.

;D niceeeeeeeeeeeeee ..............I'll more than likely be there with Jimmy and Tony .......

Hope to see ya girl ! 8)

Guest cool1g

Are there any pre-sales for this event ? Does anybody know the cover...whats the deal?

any idea when Axwell will be playing?

Guest brucio

Heezy for sheezy 8)

Damn Sebastian, I can tell you was edumacated at U of M(aryland)- It's FO, not FOR, as in Heezy FO Sheezy! ;D

Get it right, dammit!

Guest LeVeL

So this means Axwell will play after 9pm then, since thats when the majority of the people will have to pay.

Guest brucio

Heezy for sheezy 8)

Damn Sebastian, I can tell you was edumacated at U of M(aryland)- It's FO, not FOR, as in Heezy FO Sheezy! ;D

Get it right, dammit!

Geez Sebastian I was only kidding! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Nikki's is all about having fun, dancing in the sun, sippin' Mojitos to the sounds of house music, it doesn't get any better than that... 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

Had a great time, too bad it rained for moments, but I still had a good time, good seeing some peeps I hadn;t seen in a while (level, major, musicalmissionary, fairy dust), and nice meeting Pedro Isoni and beat8064.

Axwell was on point, got to meet Romario ( :o ), only weird thing was the "club inside a club" thing, wish somebody would explain the logic behind that... ???

Guest musicalmissionary

I had a good time. Music was great at times with a few stale moments but good overall. Gotta thank Bruce for bein such a great host. I even spotted Sheldon getting his rave on :P

Guest LeVeL

Axwell jammed it nice, just like I imagined, great seeing Rick and Josh long time dont see ya fellas.

The rain was coming down but it sure couldn't stop me from going to Nikki's on this date, I been waiting to see Axwell and he didn't disappoint. 1 thing though I would love to see him at another club besides Nikki's, somewhere like Space, Twilo or Mansion would be nice to see him. Nikki's to me is a place to go and chill and have the music as the soundtrack to your night not a place to go solely to see a DJ bang it out.

PS.....Can Dj's in MIami please stop playing Bob Sinclars - World Hold On song...PLease Local Dj's stop playing it on sunday alone I heard that song get played @ Nikki's by every single DJ that got on the decks...please STOP the Madness!!!