Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space major announcement...

V. Barbarino

Guest Devilicious

lol, nice one

seminoles.jpg

Sorry, I just had to. All you Miami fans sure are quiet now that we've spanked you two years in a row.

GO NOLES!!!

Guest musicalmissionary

Definitely not the kinda game either team should be proud of. Of course a victory is a victory. But damn, 5 total rushing yards combined between both teams...?? That's pathetic.

I will say that UM fans are among the least spirited I've ever seen. I'm not even a true UM fan (just a Bowden-hater) and I was the loudest one in my section which was 90% UM fans. And the Orange Bowl is the sorryest excuse for a college football stadium I've ever seen. But I still had a blast... hadn't been to a college game in years.

Congrats to FSU's kicker for not fuckin up.

GO GATORS!!

Guest Devilicious

Definitely not the kinda game either team should be proud of. Of course a victory is a victory. But damn, 5 total rushing yards combined between both teams...?? That's pathetic.

I will say that UM fans are among the least spirited I've ever seen. I'm not even a true UM fan (just a Bowden-hater) and I was the loudest one in my section which was 90% UM fans. And the Orange Bowl is the sorryest excuse for a college football stadium I've ever seen. But I still had a blast... hadn't been to a college game in years.

Congrats to FSU's kicker for not fuckin up.

GO GATORS!!

lol, so funny how Gators still feel like there's this intense rivalry with FSU when really most of us stopped hating them when Spurrier left.

Whenever UM and FSU play the winning team always has much to be proud of... both teams are longstanding powerhouses that continue to be forces to be reckoned with. Did it ever occur to you that the reason the offense didn't score much is because the defense on both teams is phenomenal? ::)

I'll admit FSU is in need of a strong RB, but we have to play a couple more games to determine if anyone will be able to step forward.

Oh, and the Orange Bowl is horrid... pathetic excuse for a college stadium indeed. But, they sell beer.

Guest pod

By all accounts, the OB should have collapsed ages ago.

Again, in regards to the stadium, see my thread on UM football and UM in general in chat. Doesn't make sense to blow hundreds of millions of dollars on something that won't see much use.

And forget about moving the team to Joe Robbie, since it is a pain enough to get people to go to the OB for games, nevermind up in police-pullover-land near the border.

Guest meta

By all accounts, the OB should have collapsed ages ago.

Again, in regards to the stadium, see my thread on UM football and UM in general in chat. Doesn't make sense to blow hundreds of millions of dollars on something that won't see much use.

And forget about moving the team to Joe Robbie, since it is a pain enough to get people to go to the OB for games, nevermind up in police-pullover-land near the border.

Well you know what with all the talk about the marlins getting thier own stadium. I saw the plans for it when they were thinking about putting it next to the orange bowl.

First off how are you going to put something so high tech next to the orange bowl. the OB would look like a pile of metal next to that stadium.

Second if that did happen they would have to upgrade the OB Which no one wants to do it and i know UM is not going to front the money for that.

But you know what the OB is a miami historic landmark to me. Thats where the dolphines had thier perfect season and thats were they started first off. Also UM held perfect seasons there too. Yeah it my be a pile of metal beyond repair but that place has some good memories.

Guest djjoncowan

go noles. ;D

had a lot of fun at the game.

the orange bowl is a big pile of shit.

shit, you were there ryan? wish i knew.... i was there also.... fun but wet! oh well...

Guest Devilicious

September 16th...

LOUISVILLE CARDINALS 44

MIAMI HURRICANES 21

:o ;D

Thats a hugh defisate. You really think its going to be that bad.

Are you trying to violate the English language?

Seriously, I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

Guest meta

September 16th...

LOUISVILLE CARDINALS 44

MIAMI HURRICANES 21

Sorry sweetheart "Defecate"

Guest Devilicious

September 16th...

LOUISVILLE CARDINALS 44

MIAMI HURRICANES 21

lmao...

Let me see, I think this is what you are making a foul attempt to say:

That is a huge deficit. [to "defecate" is to excrete feces] Do you really think it is going to be that bad?

I'm not trying to be mean here, but for your own sake and for the sake of people who read the board, make an attempt at posting clear and understandable statements. Thanks :)

Guest frankthetank

Louisville's offense is number one in the country and playing at home against Miami. They are ridiculously good this year. Game is on ABC 3:30 next week. I will be at the game.

Not sure what the spread will be but bet the farm against Miami.

Guest meta

September 16th...

LOUISVILLE CARDINALS 44

MIAMI HURRICANES 21

lmao...

Let me see, I think this is what you are making a foul attempt to say:

That is a huge deficit. [to "defecate" is to excrete feces] Do you really think it is going to be that bad?

I'm not trying to be mean here, but for your own sake and for the sake of people who read the board, make an attempt at posting clear and understandable statements. Thanks :)

I just make my own language as i go along. But seriously alot of people would defecate if that score really does come true....Thats a wooping right there.

Guest durrtylexx

Even had Miami pulled off the victory, I would have been very disappointed with their dismal performance.

i agree.

its embarasing how bad the o-line is. the couldnt stop the blitz..

Guest spacecadet

Even had Miami pulled off the victory, I would have been very disappointed with their dismal performance.

i agree.

its embarasing how bad the o-line is. the couldnt stop the blitz..

what blitz, they couldnt stop a 4 man rush

Guest frankthetank

Doesn't the word/name "Koker" sound synonymous with Miami? :P Someone please get this web domain immediately it might be in high demand soon.

firelarrykoker.com

;D