Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Fridays Grand Opening Sep. 15!

Guest aj2234

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meta

angel, the font on the twilo logo is worlds better now. Good luck with fridays!

i will definately check it out

I actually like the whole graff look they had going on there. Something different..

Guest ledgemaster

in the spirit of TWILO, you guys should really get Sasha and Digweed--their monthly residency at Twilo NYC was LEGENDARY. there are enough of us NYers in miami to remember the good old days.

Guest james stratus

in the spirit of TWILO, you guys should really get Sasha and Digweed--their monthly residency at Twilo NYC was LEGENDARY. there are enough of us NYers in miami to remember the good old days.

I second that! And please bring down Franky Bones atleast once. He used to kill it when he played at the original Twilo!

Guest djjoncowan

wish i could come to the opening but did you realize the opening is on the start of the jewish new year? its one of only 3 days that the non religious jews like myself are required to go to temple.... unfortunately the 15th and 16th of sept are out for most of the tribe members but hopefully I will get to twilo soon enough.... heard nothing but wonderful things... best of luck to phil and the rest of the twilo crew ;)

Guest musicalmissionary

I will unfortunately miss this as I have to be in Denver on business, but I expect to be at Twilo practically every Friday afterwards.

Guest ramon

I will unfortunately miss this as I have to be in Denver on business, but I expect to be at Twilo practically every Friday afterwards.

denver is well wicked get in touch if you want some places to go to. :)

Guest Philip

they are a little more expensive these days and have nothing to prove

Guest Adam Singer

wish i could come to the opening but did you realize the opening is on the start of the jewish new year? its one of only 3 days that the non religious jews like myself are required to go to temple.... unfortunately the 15th and 16th of sept are out for most of the tribe members but hopefully I will get to twilo soon enough.... heard nothing but wonderful things... best of luck to phil and the rest of the twilo crew ;)

shalom cowan ;D

Guest djjoncowan

shalom cowan ;D

back at ya adam... give me a ring so we can discuss the stuff in your email in regards to shine and myself ;)