Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Fridays Grand Opening Sep. 15!

Guest aj2234

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

Don't you just love that feeling when you walk in the door of a club you've never been to before? Don't know quite what to expect or where to turn... I'm so looking forward to it ;D

Guest stryke303

Well guys, it's here. I"m really looking forward to playing for you all tonight. All I ask is that you leave whatever preconceived ideas about me as a DJ you have, at the door (I think they'll even accept it as the cover charge). You'll hear some stuff you've never heard before, and stuff you've loved for years. Let's have a great time. Thanks so much to Dru for taking time out of his schedule last night to allow me to come in to feel my way around the booth for a bit, and for being a great friend. It will be great to look to my right once again, and see you doing your thing (sans hair for both of us this time). Thanks to Angel, Mihai, Karin, and the entire promotions staff for getting those warm bodies in the door. Thanks to all of you who are coming out tonight.

Stryke

Guest Adam Singer

Well guys, it's here. I"m really looking forward to playing for you all tonight. All I ask is that you leave whatever preconceived ideas about me as a DJ you have, at the door (I think they'll even accept it as the cover charge). You'll hear some stuff you've never heard before, and stuff you've loved for years. Let's have a great time. Thanks so much to Dru for taking time out of his schedule last night to allow me to come in to feel my way around the booth for a bit, and for being a great friend. It will be great to look to my right once again, and see you doing your thing (sans hair for both of us this time). Thanks to Angel, Mihai, Karin, and the entire promotions staff for getting those warm bodies in the door. Thanks to all of you who are coming out tonight.

Stryke

;D

Guest mr.miami

This weather really sucks are things supposed to clear up before 10? So much thunder, rain, and lightning I'm surprised i still have working electricity.Anyone know when that Shakira concert is gonna end? Downtown is gonna be a mess tonight.

Guest armand1210

Thanks so much to Dru for taking time out of his schedule last night to allow me to come in to feel my way around the booth for a bit, and for being a great friend. It will be great to look to my right once again, and see you doing your thing (sans hair for both of us this time).

Stryke

Drew is a true class act. Bruce would have been so proud of the two of you. I miss him dearly and know he will be with us in essence tonight. Rock it Greg !

Guest mr.miami

Can someone clue me in on wtf happend? I was there till only 3:30 and the place was on its last leg and empty. The music was great. Can someone tell me where the frick everyone went? At this rate twilo may have 2 gay nights :o

Guest coach

i dont work there either - but i was there as most of u already know by my thread, u guys will like twilo's main room - pure sickness

twilo please turn the ac this time!

Wow! They sure followed this advice! I hope all the girls didn't catch cold.

Guest coach

Can someone clue me in on wtf happend? I was there till only 3:30 and the place was on its last leg and empty. The music was great. Can someone tell me where the frick everyone went? At this rate twilo may have 2 gay nights :o

Hey, great to see you guys last night. Been too long. By the way, just a reminder.

Guest ramon

Review?

friendly door staff.

great fuckin sound.

great music.

i will return. :)

greg played exceptionally well. a little bit of everything im not going to pigeon hole but i was very happy with his selections as were the folks on the dance floor. i only heard a bit of ralph but he played bay of figs which was enough for me. that record screams on that system.

more please.

Guest rhythmburn

i'll be back as well....the sound was great and i loved the overall atmosphere of the club.

was a nice, open space with some fantastic lighting....those segmented wall lighting units are the shit

staff was courteous and the crowd was cool