Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NIP/Tuck..........

Guest dahzel

Guest dahzel

the scene toward the end when sean was hallucinating was weird, buddy is fucked up in the head!!! sean's wife (forgot her name) is going to catch him cheating w/ that beeeeeeeeeyotch from akron, ohio!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

the scene toward the end when sean was hallucinating was weird, buddy is fucked up in the head!!! sean's wife (forgot her name) is going to catch him cheating w/ that beeeeeeeeeyotch from akron, ohio!!

Have you ever watched Season 1 & Season 2 of Nip/Tuck?

Guest Marina22

I got into it through NetFlix originally so I don't even know in what season I started watching it but I love it. It is like a soap opera but much better and ten times faster which is great. I guess I saw some of the season with that Colombian drug lord who was smuggling heroin/cocaine? through the breast implants. I like the male nurse actor, he is very good, first saw him in an indie movie called 'The Station Agent'. What happened with the anesteciologist (sp?) I thought she got fired? What did I miss? I felt bad for her though but you knew that bitch was too good to be true.

Guest JMT

i think rosie o'donnell may have caused the show to jump the shark. i hope i am wrong, the rest of the episode was very good, but that cheesy crime scene reenactment (like it was a bad episode of CSI or something) was just plan HORRIBLE. growing an ear on a mouse? please! i really hope that storyline was not a sign of things to come. sprinkled inbetween that crap was a good dose of the drama you expect from the show.

Guest lulamishka

Christian is such an asshole! I hated him last night for fucking Kimber simply because he needed to feel like he was the most important man at that moment or whatever. And then to just get up and walk out like she was some piece of trash. What an asshole!

Guest dahzel

Christian is such an asshole! I hated him last night for fucking Kimber simply because he needed to feel like he was the most important man at that moment or whatever. And then to just get up and walk out like she was some piece of trash. What an asshole!

i couldn't believe it either, cristina and i were both like,"WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!!" she'll have the last laugh though, she's getting ready to molest matt!!!

Guest Electric Eel

she's definitely hooking up with matt to get christian upset, sucks for matt but i guess there could be something worse then getting molested by a hot chick

Guest Fez

that's why he's the man...

Christian Troy for President.

Matt needed to donate the kidney and then die.

Guest Marina22

i think rosie o'donnell may have caused the show to jump the shark. i hope i am wrong, the rest of the episode was very good, but that cheesy crime scene reenactment (like it was a bad episode of CSI or something) was just plan HORRIBLE. growing an ear on a mouse? please! i really hope that storyline was not a sign of things to come. sprinkled inbetween that crap was a good dose of the drama you expect from the show.

The Rosie O'Donnell thing is just another outlandish case like others on the show. Besides, that was supposed to be her last appearance on the show. About the mouse, every medical case they show on Nip/Tuck is based on cases that can or have occurred.

Christian is the best, he is evil but he's so right on, at least he has balls. Shawn is a pussy, Matt's just a kid, and Kimber is cuckoo for the Scientology. I think Christian was like that with Kimber because of what happened with the lady (name?) that's married to the old guy. The really crazy bitch is Brooke Shileds (name?) when she tatooed "property of Christian Troy" on her lower back. :o

Guest JMT
The Rosie O'Donnell thing is just another outlandish case like others on the show. Besides, that was supposed to be her last appearance on the show. About the mouse, every medical case they show on Nip/Tuck is based on cases that can or have occurred.

funny, i said the same exact thing last year right here on cj. so show me the case where someone grew a new ear on a mouse's back.

the worst part was the cheesy reenactment of the ear cutting. i laughed it was so ridiculous.

Guest Electric Eel

funny, i said the same exact thing last year right here on cj. so show me the case where someone grew a new ear on a mouse's back.

the worst part was the cheesy reenactment of the ear cutting. i laughed it was so ridiculous.

lol, it was pretty funny, didnt it happen in boca? Watch your ears up there people!

Guest lulamishka

lol, it was pretty funny, didnt it happen in boca? Watch your ears up there people!

Yes, it did happen up in Boca! LoL!

On the show, that is..

Guest dahzel

Yes, it did happen up in Boca! LoL!

On the show, that is..

that was pretty cheese, the straight razor making a perfect cut, and then, HE COULD GO ALL THE WAY.... HE CATCHES THE EAR ON A MOVING MOTORCYCLE FOR THE TD!!! yeah, that was bad. marina lives in boca so i told her not to wear her $1.5m-5 carat earings i got her out in public :D ;D

Guest dahzel

and julia kissed the midget!!! saw it coming from a mile away! next week is going to be good. crazy bitch is gonna try and kill christain, shit aint happening!!!