Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confirmed Upcoming events @ Space

Guest Ariel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ariel

Did I see that right? Flower Power? Who's in charge of the flyers, Tilt?

LOL!

The Bitch Squad has had their cards for months now. They are very cute and girly. :)

We just confirmed, We're making special Space Bitch Squad ones! and girl, you dont wanna know what you get with it. ;):P

So im a little late in responding to this but I was out of town. When are we getting our cards and whats the special prize? lol

I'll finally be back for Fanciulli, see you and Mayling and the rest of the crew then! :-*

See you Lee!! I miss you!

Guest tantrix

how much is it at the door usually when paul van dyk spins at space?

also what time does he usually spin at?

$30 Presales @ www.Wantickets.com

thank you sir.

any idea when he normally goes on at? i ask because if its late i can get some rest before getting ready and heading down to miami. since its club space i would guess 1 or 2am?

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

new flyers up.

and a special afterhours party Thanksgiving week. ;)

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! Ariel, that is my bday weekend....pvd blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who is for afterhours???

Guest Ariel

new flyers up.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! Ariel, that is my bday weekend....pvd blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who is for afterhours???

Cedric, Ivano, and Qba of Parantula ;)

Guest ddg

new flyers up.

Cedric, Ivano, and Qba of Parantula ;)

like alki is gonna know where he is and whos spinning on his bday ;) ;) :P

Guest ddg

The only thing that'll be spinning is himself.

lmao!!

btw....where is the pic that you took of me and steve from last week, we had our shirts over our head like cornholio...wtf kid...i think it was taken in the main room...

Guest Ariel

lmao!!

btw....where is the pic that you took of me and steve from last week, we had our shirts over our head like cornholio...wtf kid...i think it was taken in the main room...

yea man!! theres tons of pics you took of us. Dont make me post a pic of you with your pants down, pubes everywhere!!! :P;)

Guest ddg

lmao!!

yea man!! theres tons of pics you took of us. Dont make me post a pic of you with your pants down, pubes everywhere!!! :P;)

lmaoo!!.....

did i really pull my pants down?? ??? :P ;D

and yeah senorita marina, you know its always a good time ;)

Guest Ariel

lmao!!

lmaoo!!.....

did i really pull my pants down?? ??? :P ;D

and yeah senorita marina, you know its always a good time ;)

No man, Dan did he was soo wasted lol.

No more vodka tonics for him...

Guest tantrix

repost:

has anyone been to space to see pvd and was still sober enough to remember around what time he played at? or does everybody here hate pvd and doesnt go to space when he plays?

Guest Ariel

repost:

has anyone been to space to see pvd and was still sober enough to remember around what time he played at? or does everybody here hate pvd and doesnt go to space when he plays?

PVD usually gets on at 1am-2am the latest till ????

Guest pod

He seemed a little ornery about it.

I love the obsession with set times. Like it's a travesty to hear (gasp) the opening DJ?

On average, I've seen Paul get on between 1 and 2 and go until 5 or 6.

Guest tantrix

He seemed a little ornery about it.

I love the obsession with set times. Like it's a travesty to hear (gasp) the opening DJ?

On average, I've seen Paul get on between 1 and 2 and go until 5 or 6.

no you misunderstand. this is the second time asking the question about the time he goes on at which is why i seemed a little ornery about it. i just wanted to know so i dont get there too late and miss him or anything. i dont live in miami so if i have time after work to take a little nap before going out and seeing the person i am paying money to see then thats great but if not then i might not stay awake long enough to even go to miami that night. thats all.