Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confirmed Upcoming events @ Space

Guest Ariel

Guest LeVeL

my streak continues........ :P

You really think that we care.. :'(

I wont even answer you, on the other thread since I am not going to Bump that thread. Thats why they have you to bump their thread for them.

LOL...go ahead DoBoy bump their thread or else you wont get a drink ticket and free entrance.. ;D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dahzel

Carl Cox on the 7th@ Revolution, then Lawler on the patio. Nic, I still have to see at Space as well, wooohoooooo :D This season starts with a bang, early ;D

you know it baby!! coxy at revolution and then lawler on the patio sounds like a good plan. party like a rockstar that day!!! ;D

Guest Devilicious

see you for fanciulliiiiii

;D

Hmm, I think I shall have to come out for this. I had a blast the last time he was here. 8)

Indeed! Best night in recent memory. We must remember to bring plenty of snacks so we can last a bit longer this time ;)

I'll probably hit up Glaude as well. His parties are always a great time and I can sooooooo see him being right at home at Space.

Guest lulamishka

;D

Hmm, I think I shall have to come out for this. I had a blast the last time he was here. 8)

Indeed! Best night in recent memory. We must remember to bring plenty of snacks so we can last a bit longer this time ;)

Ha! If only Space would bring The Crepemaker man back!

Guest Clauds

;D

DaYum!! I wish I would've been there for the The Crepemaker...They def need to bring him back...

Guest lulamishka

Food-themed nights.

I guess for Nic, since he's English, umm kidney pie? Spotted dick?

Sander...bunch of gouda cheese wheels?

:-X :-X :-X

Make every night a French night! Those crepes were easy to hold and not much of a mess.

Kidney pie and spotted dick? :-X Gouda cheese wheels I can handle. Just make sure there's some Triscuit with that.

Guest Ariel

;D

Thats what i'm saying!!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ariel

Desyn Masiello/Happy Birthday Oscar G - Nov. 11th

Paul Van Dyk - Friday Nov. 24th

Sharam of Deep Dish - Dec. 16th

Armin Van Buuren - Saturday December 30th

Space New Years - Sunday December 31st

Guest Electric Eel

Did I see that right? Flower Power? Who's in charge of the flyers, Tilt?

LOL!

The Bitch Squad has had their cards for months now. They are very cute and girly. :)

We just confirmed, We're making special Space Bitch Squad ones! and girl, you dont wanna know what you get with it. ;):P

So im a little late in responding to this but I was out of town. When are we getting our cards and whats the special prize? lol

I'll finally be back for Fanciulli, see you and Mayling and the rest of the crew then! :-*