Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G. at Cielo NYC?

Oni1414777741

Guest djjoncowan

wow... if he's playing cielo it means he'll be playing what he was first famous for... true soulful pure house music... way to go oscar... its great to get back to your roots ;)

Guest ramon

been looking forward to this for awhile...

and i know OG has been as well

looking forward to seeing all our nyc peeps on thurs.

;D

have fun .. wish i could be there.

i have yet to see cielo.

Guest ramon

;D

i have yet to see cielo.

Im bringing my camera, i'll be taking lots of pics. :)

you have nic doing his renaissance launch there soon too.

;D

i have yet to see cielo.

Im bringing my camera, i'll be taking lots of pics. :)

you have nic doing his renaissance launch there soon too.

Yuppers. September 28th, its already on my calendar. ;)

Guest swank

wow... if he's playing cielo it means he'll be playing what he was first famous for... true soulful pure house music... way to go oscar... its great to get back to your roots ;)

Shine has a somewhat similar 'sunken dancefloor' like Cielo and both owners are dj's. ;D

How does one get Oscar G. to do a set of what he was once known for...that soulful stuff you speak of...if anyone knows..please let me in on it, cuz I'd love to hear those sets.

Guest ramon

Shine has a somewhat similar 'sunken dancefloor' like Cielo and both owners are dj's. ;D

How does one get Oscar G. to do a set of what he was once known for...that soulful stuff you speak of...if anyone knows..please let me in on it, cuz I'd love to hear those sets.

I'd love to hear that as well. I was only 13 when some of those records came out but I think i have a pretty damn good collection now.

Guest LeVeL

What a nightmare it would be to hear Oscar play soulful house...thank god he made the change to the harder beats.

At least he doesn't play that gay trance stuff you like. That would be a nightmare' date=' and I would never go to see him @ Space if he did. :P

[/quote']

Hey Rick..put back the Booty Avatar ;D

Wow' date=' I would love to hear Oscar play some soulful stuff.

[/quote']

ditto .. ;D ;D

What a nightmare it would be to hear Oscar play soulful house...thank god he made the change to the harder beats.

At least he doesn't play that gay trance stuff you like. That would be a nightmare' date=' and I would never go to see him @ Space if he did. :P

[/quote']

Hey Rick..put back the Booty Avatar ;D

Done. The only things you and I agree on. Booty and Hard NY tribal. They removed my boobie avatar although she was not showing any nipples, for some reason they said it was not appropriate. I hope they don't block this one. >:(

Guest davidorth

he's going to play what he plays. obviously, it's a small room so you can't play the same way as you would in a larger room, but he's going to play HIS style.

cielo is an incredible venue (one of my personal favs in the u.s.) and i know he's stoked on playing there. on another note, og will be playing pacha nyc in october, november and december.