Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NINTENDO Wii NEW YORK PRESS EVENT.... (Wii info released)

Bling

ive been a nintendo fan since the original one...got the 64, super nintendo and the gamecube...zelda has always been my fav game so im looking forward to this one coming up.....that and im hoping for a kick ass super mario...

i for one am not getting a ps3.. not at the 600 dollar price tag.. the 360 is comparable in gfx and they both have similar games..... whats the point.......

ill get the wii but not right away.... ill wait for first price drop.. the 360 has some killer apps coming xmas season

i dont see myself getting tons of games for the system like i would my 360

oh ill get the wii

but only get games like metroid, mario, zelda etc..... once u get those the wii basically collects dust......

oh well....... the price tag is a bit hefty as well most thought it would be 150-200

did i read write that its gonna be around 250.....shit i would pay that for the ability to have the nintendo back catalogue alone....from what i understand you will be able to download any nintendo game (past and present)....mike tysons punchout!!!!

did i read write that its gonna be around 250.....shit i would pay that for the ability to have the nintendo back catalogue alone....from what i understand you will be able to download any nintendo game (past and present)....mike tysons punchout!!!!

true.. but the price tag shocked most industry pundits as being too high btw the old skool game d/l ability is sick.....

cool thing is the wii will be EASY TO FIND. 4 million units shipped worldwide with most going to NORTH AMERICA...... unlike PS3 WHICH HAS ALREADY HAD A MAJOR SETBACK WITH PRODUCTIONS

2 MILLION ONLY BY END OF YR.. OUCH.......... gonna be a bitch to find one..........

also a great chance to pick up a 360 i sense a price drop come november

Guest ILLMATIC

I can hook you up with Mike Tysons Punchout.

I can hook you up with Mike Tysons Punchout.

hook a spic up!!

i for one am not getting a ps3.. not at the 600 dollar price tag.. the 360 is comparable in gfx and they both have similar games..... whats the point.......

ill get the wii but not right away.... ill wait for first price drop.. the 360 has some killer apps coming xmas season

i dont see myself getting tons of games for the system like i would my 360

oh ill get the wii

but only get games like metroid, mario, zelda etc..... once u get those the wii basically collects dust......

oh well....... the price tag is a bit hefty as well most thought it would be 150-200

Always been a Nintendo fan. The only reason I ever owned playstation is for Gran Turismo. Which is a playstation exclusive. I already have loads of fun with GT4. So I can wait till the PS3 drops to half the price. I'm in no hurry to get ripped off by Sony. The only reason I would be getting PS3 is for sick ass Gran TUrismo HD .There will never be a racing franchise like GT that speaks to the purist. It's not only about graphics with that game but HD is shocking. The pit lane alone is jaw dropping

http://www.gamepro.com/screen_viewer.cfm?globalId=110425&p=28&s=1