Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cobra sliced in half

V. Barbarino

street racing is stupid

be a man and take it to the track

the end

OR woman. I miss moroso. :(

i never been :(

the last track i went to was back when i used to live in tampa and used to go down to brandenton speedway, when i had my s14 project in otown i never got a chance to go olrando speedway, fckin projects i tell u

Ah yes, i know all about projects. My MR2 was a disaster of a project. Moroso was so much fun, i'd go sometimes twice a week for Test and Tune. It was great, you could put anything on the track.

fd48.jpg

9a81.jpg

Racing in south Florida is dangerous, first off the drivers down here are idiots. There is too much taffice and few back roads.. I'll dial her up to a 100mph every few days, but the days of 150mph racing in philly or doing 110 in Manhattan are far behind me..

The track is where I race now, I just wish they build more of them around the country, so kids don't kill themselves.

Guest sross

Racing in south Florida is dangerous, first off the drivers down here are idiots. There is too much taffice and few back roads.. I'll dial her up to a 100mph every few days, but the days of 150mph racing in philly or doing 110 in Manhattan are far behind me..

The track is where I race now, I just wish they build more of them around the country, so kids don't kill themselves.

So you race your car on public roads but it is other drivers who are dangerous? ???

So you race your car on public roads but it is other drivers who are dangerous? ???

Driving quickly has nothing to do with being dangerous you dope.

In Germany they have no speed limits on the Autobahn yet there are way less accidents than the US which has speed limits. Did you ever wonder why? It's all about driving skill. Which 98% of drivers in America lack. Because in this country an idiot can get a driver's license for less $50 with 30 days experience under their belt. Driver's Ed teaches you how to put it in Drive, brake and turn. Never showing the kids how to truly drive a car at it's limits to know how to prevent accidents even when driving quickly. When you know a car's limits and are confident in driving it, you decrease accidents by a boatload.

But I do agree that racing on the street is stupid though

Guest xmuzik

i'd like to see video of 2 drunk rednecks drag racing in datsuns after a crash life that..... the methamphetamine would be the only thing that kept them from dieing upon impact