Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The one thing that annoys me when im in a club...

Guest SoulSimple

Guest SoulSimple

...is some drunk person wanting to tell me something, yelling over the music in my ear while giving it a shower at the same time....YULK!!...Hahahahahahahaa :P

Any Others??

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

short bitches that can't say "excuse me?" when they go thru you...they have to push you like they own the club.

people that push in general....girls who feel like they dont have to say anything, they just barrel right through you.....is it so fucking hard to say excuse me....that morning for sanchez it happened like 40 times...

Guest attomic

The tunneling through the crowd thing is rediculous. I hardly go out anymore so I tolerate much less. Tripping them as they go by always improves my mood.

Guest mr.miami

All those damn smokers with thier cancer sticks is what annoys me. Sometimes after waking up after going to a club I get the worst sinus problems and ear aches. Hell, a few times id have been smoked out so much next day in the shower when im cleaning my nose out black stuff comes out. >:(

The tunneling through the crowd thing is rediculous. I hardly go out anymore so I tolerate much less. Tripping them as they go by always improves my mood.

thats fucking hilarious.... :D

Guest dancefloored

...is some drunk person wanting to tell me something, yelling over the music in my ear while giving it a shower at the same time....YULK!!...Hahahahahahahaa :P

Any Others??

yes that is a definite top 5

Guest coach

All those damn smokers with thier cancer sticks is what annoys me. Sometimes after waking up after going to a club I get the worst sinus problems and ear aches. Hell, a few times id have been smoked out so much next day in the shower when im cleaning my nose out black stuff comes out. >:(

Twilo had up no smoking signs. Unfortunately, they did not seem to be enforced.

Guest mr.miami

Twilo had up no smoking signs. Unfortunately, they did not seem to be enforced.

True but I wont hate on them for that. I probably would have had to go home by 1am if they started enforcing rules like that. I'd be the only one left in the room. ;D Then they would either tell me we are closing get the fck out, and I dont want to be too selfish by having everyone that works there doing nothing for another 5 hours just for me.

Guest mr.miami

No one get mad this is just my opinion. Another thing that I find slightly annoying is seeing all the gumbas hanging out in the dj booth thinking it makes them look cool. ::)

Guest mr.miami

I've just realized tons of sht annoys me when I go out to clubs. I hate it when there is a path from one side of the room to the other that everyone is using and suddenly the people in front of you just stop on the road. Like gtfa and let me pass.

Thats why im so glad you can't smoke indoors here. I dont wake up the next day smelling like an ashtray. And no burns on my hands. Blech.

its annoying seeing single chicks w/ champagne glasses in their hands in the vip when u know for a fact they didnt pay for any of it or if they did pay for it it was the cheapest they could get but they "sport" that glass like they are the shit

aka vip only status bitches

i believe clubs should have a no one other than the dj/light guy in the booth, or just a simple "no hoes in the booth" sign...i always get a feeling "those" girls are going to do something stupid behind the dj and somehow spill drinks on his tables preventing/obstructing him from doing his job

its annoying seeing single chicks w/ champagne glasses in their hands in the vip when u know for a fact they didnt pay for any of it or if they did pay for it it was the cheapest they could get but they "sport" that glass like they are the shit

aka vip only status bitches

i believe clubs should have a no one other than the dj/light guy in the booth, or just a simple "no hoes in the booth" sign...i always get a feeling "those" girls are going to do something stupid behind the dj and somehow spill drinks on his tables preventing/obstructing him from doing his job

It's annoying seeing you at the club

Something funny that happened on thursday at Cielo: A friend and I split a table and it really amazed me to see how many people (guys and girls) would give me or him the eye. I KNOW perfectly well that if i wasn't sitting at a table with only 4 people in a primo spot (next to the booth) you sure as hell wouldn't be looking at me like that.

Women are shameless. Men are tasteless.

Guest Miss_Digital

my top 3

• people spilling drinks on me
  • people stepping on my feet or shoving
  • annoying drunk men trying to hit on me but so drunk they can't even talk right, or even worse guys that try ass grabbing

Guest Gladius

my top 3

• people spilling drinks on me
  • people stepping on my feet or shoving
  • annoying drunk men trying to hit on me but so drunk they can't even talk right, or even worse guys that try ass grabbing

at the point where a guy is trying to grab a random girl's ass is when you know he can't get it any other way... or hes with a group of guys and trying to be funny, and thinks he can't get his ass kicked by her boyfriend. But yea pathetic.

short bitches that can't say "excuse me?" when they go thru you...they have to push you like they own the club.

people that push in general....girls who feel like they dont have to say anything, they just barrel right through you.....is it so fucking hard to say excuse me....that morning for sanchez it happened like 40 times...

this is especially true in NY, people are rough in that city

it was bad early on at sanchez. makes you want to throw an elbow.