Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The one thing that annoys me when im in a club...

Guest SoulSimple

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

short bitches that can't say "excuse me?" when they go thru you...they have to push you like they own the club.

people that push in general....girls who feel like they dont have to say anything, they just barrel right through you.....is it so fucking hard to say excuse me....that morning for sanchez it happened like 40 times...

this is especially true in NY, people are rough in that city

I really haven't found that to be true up here. Maybe its cause i'm a girl. People in Miami are rediculous and walk in front of you when you're trying to dance and cut through the dancefloor even between couples. Up here there is a little more respect for dancers.

Guest Dj_Peace

when dj xyz has no creativity and plays only those tracks that everyother carbon copy dj is playing and begins to sound like every other dj that bought serato or final scratch and subscribed to traxsource that week.

another annoyance-people that feel that it is their sworn duty to inform you just how f****d up they are (which clearly needs no anouncement becuase when they open their cake holes, whooo-wee the combined stench of alcohol and cigarettes/cigars that emanates ....WTF is that all about.

and oh yeah, if the latter description is you, please note that you do not have to get this/close to my face to speak to me when you are in that condition -i cannot hear you because I am holding my breath and trying to not pass out :P

Guest Untouchablepurple

My only real annoyance is seeing these people who take everything that happens in a club so personally.

It's a club, life goes on, get over it.

I always say the same thing .. So true !!

You see it all the time, hell, you've seen it with me. You know the type of people, they get all pissy when someone "fronts" on them or their significant other. Or they get 86'd and it's somehow the end of the world.

Guest coach

short bitches that can't say "excuse me?" when they go thru you...they have to push you like they own the club.

people that push in general....girls who feel like they dont have to say anything, they just barrel right through you.....is it so fucking hard to say excuse me....that morning for sanchez it happened like 40 times...

I really haven't found that to be true up here. Maybe its cause i'm a girl. People in Miami are rediculous and walk in front of you when you're trying to dance and cut through the dancefloor even between couples. Up here there is a little more respect for dancers.

It's funny how people have such different experiences.

might have just been the club and event (Morillo @ Pacha, definate guido factor), people just seemed to be way too aggressive, both my wife & I were shoved around constantly.

Guest coach

might have just been the club and event (Morillo @ Pacha, definate guido factor), people just seemed to be way too aggressive, both my wife & I were shoved around constantly.

You guys just need to bulk up.

You guys just need to bulk up.

I just need to start packin

Yeah if it was for Morillo, then i know what you mean. Certain DJs attract that kind of crowd and Morillo is definitely one of them. I haven't been to a morillo party since early last year and quite frankly, have no desire to go to another one.

Hate the crowd, the music, etc.

I get annoyed when some other guy grabs a girls ass and then the girl turns around and blames it on me...

I've had that happen several times. Some chicks will be cool enough to believe you and not place the blame on you. But that's not always the case. You always have these dumb bitches that think everybody wants them. If the chick is being a bitch, you have to mind fuck her. When she turns around and tries to give you an attitude despite you telling her that you did not grab her ass, you just tell her "Out of all the hot women in this club if I wanted to grab an ass, do you think I would be grabbing yours? Please. And walk awaw. That'll fuck her up for the whole night. She'll never forget your face.

Guest Gladius

On the same thread, I really get annoyed by the "I'm all that..." brigade. Even if someone is hot, that whole mindset annoys me.

or the best is when someone tells you they own the club when you know who the owner is and its not them haha.

Guest endymion

or the best is when someone tells you they own the club when you know who the owner is and its not them haha.

I had a guy once tell me that he was the promoter. At a CoolJunkie event.

Guest LeVeL

The one thing that annoys me is one of those clubbing photographers that tries to ask you to pose for a photograph when your in the middle of either hooking up with a chick or when your dancing a storm.

It feels like one of those door to door salesman but instead its in a club instead..lol :P ::)

It's why I work in reverse. If you're hooking up with a girl, that's "your time". I only come around if I'm asked.

Unfortunately, for every 1 person operating like me, there's 4380845 doing it the way that annoys you.