Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The one thing that annoys me when im in a club...

Guest SoulSimple

Guest frankthetank

I find it annoying that you guys bitch about petty things when you have one of the best nightlife scenes in America. Then again this is a message board.

:D

#1 rant in a club - People smoking to where my contacts are dry and eyes are irritated.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Major

I find horns to be quite annoying. I'm there to listen to music, not a fcukin horn.

air sirens on records are better imo.

the one in 'insomnia' sounds good.

Guest mr.miami

I have a new one. The same bartender you go to each week has a new price each week for the same the drink. It is like when I start going out these days I have to drop by each bartender to see how much they are charging for the same drink before I buy one.

Guest GoodLife

I have a new one. The same bartender you go to each week has a new price each week for the same the drink. It is like when I start going out these days I have to drop by each bartender to see how much they are charging for the same drink before I buy one.

Hahahaha

Guest Cosmigonon

I find it annoying that you guys bitch about petty things when you have one of the best nightlife scenes in America. Then again this is a message board.

post of the year

Amen!

They take DJ bookings as a personal insult. Fuck trainspotters. Put the pen down and drink.

Guest ramon

Amen!

They take DJ bookings as a personal insult. Fuck trainspotters. Put the pen down and drink.

who says we need pen's?

and we do drink :P

Guest Marina22

People that are on the dancefloor taking up room when they aren't even dancing, on their . Girls that who think they are such hot shit but they don't even dance and just stand there in the front or in the booth like "look at me". Then they give my boyfriend a dirty ass look if he just looks at them, like "how dare you look at me", freakin' bitches. Also, the overly drunk people who just stumble all over the place while trying to dance but just bump into everyone in the process.

Guest mr.miami

People that are on the dancefloor taking up room when they aren't even dancing, on their . Girls that who think they are such hot shit but they don't even dance and just stand there in the front or in the booth like "look at me". Then they give my boyfriend a dirty ass look if he just looks at them, like "how dare you look at me", freakin' bitches. Also, the overly drunk people who just stumble all over the place while trying to dance but just bump into everyone in the process.

So you are perfectly fine with your boyfriend checking out other girls? ;D

Guest dancefloored

go get'em Marina LMAO! whoever the hell you are. I bet you are some Paris Hilton lookalike arent you? Some knockout bimbo blonde who didnt have enough $ for the twenty grand titties!

but I understand your anger on the floor. I feel the same way about those pompus asses

nuff said

Guest Devilicious

go get'em Marina LMAO! whoever the hell you are. I bet you are some Paris Hilton lookalike arent you? Some knockout bimbo blonde who didnt have enough $ for the twenty grand titties!

but I understand your anger on the floor. I feel the same way about those pompus asses

nuff said

You've obviously never met Cristina. She is far from blonde, the opposite of a bimbo, and in no need of fake boobs. ::)

She also has an excellent point about dumbasses who take up space on the dance floor. Similarly, I get annoyed by people who storm right through the middle of the dance floor when there are clearly established walkways that should be used.

Guest lulamishka

nuff said

You've obviously never met Cristina. She is far from blonde, the opposite of a bimbo, and in no need of fake boobs. ::)

She also has an excellent point about dumbasses who take up space on the dance floor. Similarly, I get annoyed by people who storm right through the middle of the dance floor when there are clearly established walkways that should be used.

+4841312

Guest coach

Sounds like you are hanging out in the wrong places.

Guest Devilicious

That's a problem all over. Traffic flow in nightclubs is a perpetual problem.

sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Nocturnal has horrible traffic flow... the patio is very poorly designed IMO. Space on the other hand is set up right. The problem there is people are generally pretty wasted and don't always use common sense when getting from one place to the next.

Guest Marina22

nuff said

LMAO, thanks for the defense but that is my crazy friend who has a weird sense of humor. He just pushed me out of the way one time at RS and said "get out of the way, cause the girls can't see me." :o Damn Canadians :P I was actually referring to most clubs but more specifically an experience at Nocturnal this past Saturday.