Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The one thing that annoys me when im in a club...

Guest SoulSimple

Guest Marina22

People that are on the dancefloor taking up room when they aren't even dancing, on their . Girls that who think they are such hot shit but they don't even dance and just stand there in the front or in the booth like "look at me". Then they give my boyfriend a dirty ass look if he just looks at them, like "how dare you look at me", freakin' bitches. Also, the overly drunk people who just stumble all over the place while trying to dance but just bump into everyone in the process.

So you are perfectly fine with your boyfriend checking out other girls? ;D

Not really thrilled about it but I would be naive if I thought he wasn't going to check any out. I can check out guys too anyway... But this incident was him literally "just looking" at the girl not checking her up and down. Just plain "I'm hot shit how dare you even look at me."

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoulSimple

You know what annoys me...and this is coming from a promoters point of view-..It urks me when people say they are coming to my party, then end up at another party...then when they see me later they complain about the party they went too while saying " I should've just come to your party"...but everyone else wanted to go to ...where ever

Dont' you get it...JUST BRING YOUR A&& TO RAIN ON FRIDAYS AND YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED-!!

yeah it is a shameless plug, but never-the-less true very, very true.....

You may resume back to your normal activities.... ::)

When you run into dumb whores that you met at a club and went home with a few weekends ago. 2 weeks later you see them@ Space on the patio acting all innocent with some sucker they claim is their boyfriend and they act as if they don't recognize you, although you were all up in that ass weeks ago. And the poor guy doesn't even know he's getting sloppy seconds. Bitches I tell ya...LOL

On my way to the patio bathroom:

Bitch: (waiting on her" boyfriend" who is in the bathroom) Oh shit?! Rick!?!?!?(acting surprised), What are you doing here? I didn't know you go to Space.

Rick:(with a smirk on my face) What? You thought I only partied in broward? Of course I go to Space.

Bitch: I can't talk right now i'm waiting on my boyfriend and he's super jealous. Act like you don't know me when he comes out.

Rick:(Confused)Wait... 2 weeks and you already have a boyfriend?

Bitch: No! No! we've been together for 6 months now!

Case closed.

Bitches crack me up sometimes

Guest Devilicious

People that are on the dancefloor taking up room when they aren't even dancing, on their . Girls that who think they are such hot shit but they don't even dance and just stand there in the front or in the booth like "look at me". Then they give my boyfriend a dirty ass look if he just looks at them, like "how dare you look at me", freakin' bitches. Also, the overly drunk people who just stumble all over the place while trying to dance but just bump into everyone in the process.

go get'em Marina LMAO! whoever the hell you are. I bet you are some Paris Hilton lookalike arent you? Some knockout bimbo blonde who didnt have enough $ for the twenty grand titties!

but I understand your anger on the floor. I feel the same way about those pompus asses

nuff said

You've obviously never met Cristina. She is far from blonde, the opposite of a bimbo, and in no need of fake boobs. ::)

She also has an excellent point about dumbasses who take up space on the dance floor. Similarly, I get annoyed by people who storm right through the middle of the dance floor when there are clearly established walkways that should be used.

LMAO, thanks for the defense but that is my crazy friend who has a weird sense of humor. He just pushed me out of the way one time at RS and said "get out of the way, cause the girls can't see me." :o Damn Canadians :P I was actually referring to most clubs but more specifically an experience at Nocturnal this past Saturday.

He told me and I apologized, it's all good... lol

I stand by my point though, ffs if you don't want to dance get the f*ck off the dance floor!

Guest djthunder

standing next to the fuck bag with the whistle >:( >:( >:(

whistles in a club should be confiscated or shoved down the schmucks throat

nothing drives me more fuckin insane than the guy/girl with the whistle piercing through the whole song aaaaaand completely off beat to top it off

FUCKIN EY!

Guest HouseJunkie

the dudes that walk in straight but leave gay.........and mistakenly believe everyones had the same epiphany.

;D

Guest mr.miami

the dudes that walk in straight but leave gay.........and mistakenly believe everyones had the same epiphany.

I've never heard of this phenomenon.

Guest Devilicious

WATER DOWN DRINKS! AHH...

good call. Revolution in Fort Lauderdale served me a pathetic excuse for a vodka soda last week ::)

Guest itsspeed

good call. Revolution in Fort Lauderdale served me a pathetic excuse for a vodka soda last week ::)

i would've spitted back at the bar tenders face... but thats me.. 8)

Guest Devilicious

i would've spitted back at the bar tenders face... but thats me.. 8)

It's not the bartender's fault; the management/owners are responsible for this low class practice. What can the bartender do about it? Pour more watered down vodka in my drink? No thanks, I just won't spend any more money at your venue. That's what people don't get: establishments are hurting themselves more than anything else by doing this.

Guest Miss_Digital

very true

if i pay $8 - $12 for a drink i expect a minimun 4oz - 6oz of alcohol per drink

Guest swank

True dat, I guess I won't be drinking too much alchohol at Revolution this Sat. unless it's a shot.

ya....watered down shot... :-[

beer...your safe with beer....they can't mess with a sealed bottle. LOL

Guest Marina22

True dat, I guess I won't be drinking too much alchohol at Revolution this Sat. unless it's a shot.

ya....watered down shot... :-[

beer...your safe with beer....they can't mess with a sealed bottle. LOL

I guess that makes sense if that's what they are told to do. I hate carrying a drink in a club or carrying anything else for that matters. I like to be unemcumbered so I can dance and also not have to deal with people bumping into me and getting my drink spilled. That's why I also get my shots not chilled for the watered down reason.

very true

4- 6 oz? No club will ever alloy that. As an ex bartender I can tell you from my personal experiences that for hard liquor the standard pour in a nightclub won't be more than 1 1/2 or 2 oz if they are generous. And it's worse when the club owner is so cheap that he makes you use that fucking jigger i hate . With a jigger you'll be lucky if you get 1 1/4 oz. The jigger is bullshit, i'd rather free pour anyday. That allows you to be more creative and personalize the drink to the customer's taste. Not everybody like a ridiculously strong drink. Some people like a perfect mix of the right ingredients. And some just want mostly liquor.

Guest Devilicious

Hey at least thats better than a watered down shot of tequila!! ;D

yes but someone paid for the vodka ;) Anyway it didn't seem to be as much of a problem in NYC, so I'll just have to make sure to drink up when I'm there ;D

Guest Marina22

very true

4- 6 oz? No club will ever alloy that. As an ex bartender I can tell you from my personal experiences that for hard liquor the standard pour in a nightclub won't be more than 1 1/2 or 2 oz if they are generous. And it's worse when the club owner is so cheap that he makes you use that fucking jigger i hate . With a jigger you'll be lucky if you get 1 1/4 oz. The jigger is bullshit' date=' i'd rather free pour anyday. That allows you to be more creative and personalize the drink to the customer's taste. Not everybody like a ridiculously strong drink. Some people like a perfect mix of the right ingredients. And some just want mostly liquor.

[/quote']

That's a sobering fact well I guess I'm gonna be doing less drinking and more...

Guest LeVeL

Nothing more annoying than those Idiots that clubs contract into banging on their drum while the DJ is playing house...WTF.

Isn't the beat of the song good enough, why the fuck is a drummer needed..he's definetely not enhancing the music with the Fucking BANGING!!! :-X

Guest pod

I've never understood that myself. The "live" sound of the drums clashes with whatever is over the sound system. If you're gonna hire a percussionist for the evening, mic the guy and set it accordingly. Plus, let the DJ have control over if the percussionist's signal, determining whether it gets sent out or not.

Nothing more annoying than those Idiots that clubs contract into banging on their drum while the DJ is playing house...WTF.

Isn't the beat of the song good enough' date=' why the fuck is a drummer needed..he's definetely not enhancing the music with the Fucking BANGING!!! :-X

[/quote']

The problem is that 99% of the time these second rate idiots that they hire, have no rhythm or groove and cannot coordinate their rhythms to the beat. Or in other words cannot syncopate. Some dj's actually play live instruments and make it sound good, because they are the ones playing the records obviously and know how stay on beat . Stingray from NY is a prime example.

very true

4- 6 oz? No club will ever alloy that. As an ex bartender I can tell you from my personal experiences that for hard liquor the standard pour in a nightclub won't be more than 1 1/2 or 2 oz if they are generous. And it's worse when the club owner is so cheap that he makes you use that fucking jigger i hate . With a jigger you'll be lucky if you get 1 1/4 oz. The jigger is bullshit, i'd rather free pour anyday. That allows you to be more creative and personalize the drink to the customer's taste. Not everybody like a ridiculously strong drink. Some people like a perfect mix of the right ingredients. And some just want mostly liquor.

That's a sobering fact well I guess I'm gonna be doing less drinking and more...

Yeah a lot of clubs owners don't give a fuck.

Guest pod

Also, when the DJ plays the instrument itself, it is mic'd in and sounds fine.

In regards to the drinking, I've found that the best venues in town let their bartenders free pour. Jiggers and electronic monitoring represent a breakdown in the trust between the bar staff and management. If I want monitored drinks, I'll stay in the airport.