Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The one thing that annoys me when im in a club...

Guest SoulSimple

Also, when the DJ plays the instrument itself, it is mic'd in and sounds fine.

In regards to the drinking, I've found that the best venues in town let their bartenders free pour. Jiggers and electronic monitoring represent a breakdown in the trust between the bar staff and management. If I want monitored drinks, I'll stay in the airport.

Thank you!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

When you run into dumb whores that you met at a club and went home with a few weekends ago. 2 weeks later you see them@ Space on the patio acting all innocent with some sucker they claim is their boyfriend and they act as if they don't recognize you' date=' although you were all up in that ass weeks ago. And the poor guy doesn't even know he's getting sloppy seconds. Bitches I tell ya...LOL

On my way to the patio bathroom:

Bitch: (waiting on her" boyfriend" who is in the bathroom) Oh shit?! Rick!?!?!?(acting surprised), What are you doing here? I didn't know you go to Space.

Rick:(with a smirk on my face) What? You thought I only partied in broward? Of course I go to Space.

Bitch: I can't talk right now i'm waiting on my boyfriend and he's super jealous. Act like you don't know me when he comes out.

Rick:(Confused)Wait... 2 weeks and you already have a boyfriend?

Bitch: No! No! we've been together for 6 months now!

Case closed.

Bitches crack me up sometimes

[/quote']

Hahahahahahah Rick..your a trip man, some women just dont have no shame.

Whats funny is that Girls think that once you gotten laid with them, they consider you their man. But some idiots out there actually go for it and then they make them their lady.

hahahhaa...come on if the girl gave it up the first night, what makes you think she hasn't done the same in the past.

Guest coach

When you run into dumb whores that you met at a club and went home with a few weekends ago. 2 weeks later you see them@ Space on the patio acting all innocent with some sucker they claim is their boyfriend and they act as if they don't recognize you' date=' although you were all up in that ass weeks ago. And the poor guy doesn't even know he's getting sloppy seconds. Bitches I tell ya...LOL

Bitch: (waiting on her" boyfriend" who is in the bathroom) Oh shit?! Rick!?!?!?(acting surprised), What are you doing here? I didn't know you go to Space.

Rick:(with a smirk on my face) What? You thought I only partied in broward? Of course I go to Space.

Bitch: I can't talk right now i'm waiting on my boyfriend and he's super jealous. Act like you don't know me when he comes out.

Case closed.

[/quote']

Whats funny is that Girls think that once you gotten laid with them, they consider you their man. But some idiots out there actually go for it and then they make them their lady.

hahahhaa...come on if the girl gave it up the first night, what makes you think she hasn't done the same in the past.

You guys both need some serious counseling.

Guest LeVeL

When you run into dumb whores that you met at a club and went home with a few weekends ago. 2 weeks later you see them@ Space on the patio acting all innocent with some sucker they claim is their boyfriend and they act as if they don't recognize you, although you were all up in that ass weeks ago. And the poor guy doesn't even know he's getting sloppy seconds. Bitches I tell ya...LOL

Case closed.

You guys both need some serious counseling.

Fairytale world things like these would never happen...but this is the reality we live in now.

Come on Coach..I know you try to be the protector of women on the board. But these situations happen everyday in South Florida.

You should start counseling some of these women out there.

Guest pod

That's clubland for ya. The reality of the situation is that guys and girls "give it up" on the first night in club land. The first hour even.

Guest coach
Fairytale world things like these would never happen...but this is the reality we live in now.

Come on Coach..I know you try to be the protector of women on the board. But these situations happen everyday in South Florida.

You should start counseling some of these women out there.

Heh, I do live in fairytale world. And I do counsel the women, I tell them, "Don't date guys like Rick and Level."

(JOKING!!!!)

(Or am I?)

(NO REALLY, I'M JOKING!!! You know I got nothing but love (*cough*pity*cough*) for you guys!)

(Yeah, I stole that joke from Renzo, so sue me.)

Guest spinderella7713

im not going through all those pages for this one, so this may have been mentioned...BUT short girls who push and shove there way through people of normal height, who are obviously also trying to move through the line of cattle to get to where they need to go. this girl was on such a mission to get by me on sunday i had to actually tell her after her third attept of pushing me over to get past all sides of me ....to fing relax!!!!

Guest JoeBudious

i find the problem with drummers is not that they can't play. Its when they don't know when to NOT play.

Sammy Figueroa and Gumby Ortiz are the only drummers I've heard with a dj that I enjoyed 100 percent. Thing is, these cats are HUGE professionals and know when not to play and they don't HOG the sound, they add., just enough.

2 cents