Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This here, is the school girl uniform I Want....

mrdick

lol thanks i guess frown.gif

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

lik.gif http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

ok I've sobered up enough...I guess.

Now I got to find that bastard who has been using my account.

Lipz, my apolgies for anything untowards that was said.

It wasn't me smile.gif Besides - I like to choose the untowards things that I am going to say.

u suck....

frown.gif

------------------

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

lik.gif http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Lipz ~ I have it. If you're interested in that outfit, or in any of the other ones like it (cop, nurse, devil, etc... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about), let me know. I probably have the costume lying around somewhere... I also have a number of g-strings, micro-mini bikini tops, and assorted dancewear if you or anyone else are interested in acquiring some. All the stuff I have is great for stripping, clubbing, home use, etc... a few of my girlfriends were in the exotic dancing business and just pulled out, so I've been selling stuff for them on eBay, Yahoo!, etc. It's been lying around my dorm room for awhile now, and the girls in my hall are tired of playing dress-up, so it's time to let everything go. PM me if you're interested...

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

go back to playing with your pokemon...

and dont judge me untill you know me..

Simply basing my opinion on what I see you post. My judgement comes merely by what you show me and the rest of the board.

------------------

"Hey there you are.

-Do I know you?

No but there you are!"

hey hey hey, im feeling left out! i want one too!!

------------------

AIM: DeeLicious8P

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.

Love Hides Behind Every Corner...I must be walking in circles

Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

:)

Originally posted by mrdick:

dee_licious,

It seems like you are about to join in the reindeer games. I just wanted to warn you that it can getpretty nasty out here. So you might want to get out your kneepads 'cause I go for the throat smile.gif

lol cwm16.gif

------------------

AIM: DeeLicious8P

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.

Love Hides Behind Every Corner...I must be walking in circles

Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

:)

Originally posted by flutterby:

Simply basing my opinion on what I see you post. My judgement comes merely by what you show me and the rest of the board.

but... its not even a pic of me.. but oh well.. this is what this board is here to talk about, sex and related topics.. i was just sharing.. and mommy and daddy always tought me to share cwm2.gifcwm4.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

but... its not even a pic of me.. but oh well.. this is what this board is here to talk about, sex and related topics.. i was just sharing.. and mommy and daddy always tought me to share cwm2.gif

cwm25.gif You are all about trying to gain attention. Not very attractive but to each their own.

Please, do continue making a fool of yourself on the board. Many of us find it incredibly humorous.

See you at Twilo standing quitely in the corner smiling again? cwm13.gif

------------------

"Hey there you are.

-Do I know you?

No but there you are!"

Originally posted by paulsilverman:

Why are you people ragging on LikmyLips? I am a definite fan.

Thankyou Paul XOXO MWWWAHZ

Most people mistake my personality for someone screaming for attention, i'm not, i'm just very honest, open, and friendly.. Its just the way i was brought up.. i'm not gonna change the way i am for anyone, im happy being me...

~LiPz~

Like i always say, if you dont like me, dont look at me, if you dont like what i have to say, put your fingers in your ears and walk away... lol

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

MWWWWWWWWWAHZ

------------------

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Kerri, did you see those 2 girls at SF wearing that?

schoolgirl.jpg

Actually i did see a girl on the second floor wearin that!

Looks like I started a trend... Oh Well, guess i'm just gonna have to dress up like a nun instead! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------