Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The plan for the bdays.....

Guest ddg

Start off the morning at noc in the am....hit that party hard till we have to be thrown out....hit up nikkis during the day...possible blue and then space combo.....eventually ending up floating in the bay.....

I am calling everyone out for Rzo's, his girls and my Bdays!!

this one is gonna be sloppy, and i hope to c lots of the cj peeps out and about....if we dont see you out and about, can you at least call or text on monday to see if we are alive still..thx..

I really wish I was going to be in town for the festivities. But Im sure you will have a great time!!! Try to make it back alive. ;)

i will miss you dearly :'(...i was looking forward to hanging again with you like at sanchez.. ;) we will always have fanciulli though!!! :-*

what is this birthday shit u speak of???, we are quite ready for nothing but nonstop rave music...lol...and lots of booze and um...oh yah i forgot again, .bday party begins in less than 30 hours! and C that does suck u will be outa town! but dont worry we will make it up at fancuilli! ;D 8)

Start off the morning at noc in the am....hit that party hard till we have to be thrown out....hit up nikkis during the day...possible blue and then space combo.....eventually ending up floating in the bay.....

this one is gonna be sloppy, and i hope to c lots of the cj peeps out and about....if we dont see you out and about, can you at least call or text on monday to see if we are alive still..thx..

thx for remembering me...

i'll see u guys sat during the day

and diogo, whos by default having his party 3 days early with the rest of us crazies!!! this shit will be interesting since i have like 5 other peeps coming from wpb for space as well! cant freaking wait

shit...you know how bad my memory is :-[....your the 24th right?? if so, more reason i better c u out somewhere...

"possible" space ?

POSSIBLE ?

wtf ? you lightweight ... you better make it there ::)

i was saying a possible blue-space combo...as if we might go to blue as well....space is a lockdown homie.... ;)

shit...you know how bad my memory is :-[....your the 24th right?? if so, more reason i better c u out somewhere...

26th it's all good i'll c u tomorrow

thx michael! hope all is well w/ u up there