Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy birthday Rzo and Kelly

Guest bootstah

thanks natalie, wish u could of made it, it was a a big long blur from sat am at LC to nikkis, then to space for 12 hours till noon...to everyone that partied with us and diego this weekend for our birthdays it wouldnt of been the same without u all...there are some really great people on this board, glad i got to meet some more this weekend, i expect well see u all over again for fancuilli, if not before!! and once again, like a broken record, there is nooo place like space, i have never been treated so well ever, rolly, kirk, ariel, albert(who was fucking with me so bad as i was passed out in my vip boooth, lol...greg my favorite bartender ever, og for rockin it and to cedric for getting the party restarted this morning, thanks to all who also joined in the mayhem, diego, diogo, alki!! u are the greatest, do u know korky boochek? lol, and chib, lex,(how fucked were we before we went upstairs), ryan apethosis, lula,big ravin dave, heh, seb and his wife kat (good convo we had at nikis about the ehole music scene, seb), jmt, marina, and the wonderful tal for rocking it out with us till noon, we luv u! great times, oh yah and that cool guy with the camera, pod!, for capturing the insanity, (and u actually let me take some pics with the slr! sorry for taking 54343 of them! hope to see everyone very soon!

happy bday to you both.... :)

no kid happy bday to u..lol..we kept saying that to each other throughout the day it was weird....diego: yo rzo happy b-day kid...rzo back to diego- shit man happy bday kid, then we do another shot! fuck, what a messy 30 sum hours we had 8)