Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally moving.....

Bling

well moving mid october... normally id be happy but this comes at a shit time..... the weekend of farina and migs.. guess i wont be hitting these parties....... :'(

de pingation :-X........

course i could try to do it on no sleep and after moving furniture but i dont see it happening...

suckssssssssssssssssss

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well moving mid october... normally id be happy but this comes at a shit time..... the weekend of farina and migs.. guess i wont be hitting these parties....... :'(

de pingation :-X........

course i could try to do it on no sleep and after moving furniture but i dont see it happening...

suckssssssssssssssssss

are you moving to "America"?

Guest coach

Dude, seriously. Get the fuck out of the swamp and come live in civilization (or what passes for it around here). We are going to have to start calling you Big Chief Dancing Alligator soon.

Bling, you fit in more with the Broward crowd, why you live in MIami s beyond me.. GET YOUR PASSPORT AND COME TO BROWARD!

LOL yep.. i only lived in miami beach 69th street area for a few yrs... lived in kendall besides those few yrs my whole life)

Guest Adam Singer

Bling, you fit in more with the Broward crowd, why you live in MIami s beyond me.. GET YOUR PASSPORT AND COME TO BROWARD!

yah bling you'd get way more bitches in broward ;)

For someone of Bling's station in life, Broward would do just fine. Think about it, Bling Blong, you're not in a job where being close to Miami is important. You could get a little place in Hollywood, close to 95 so you can jump on there to get to your job just off of 195. And it'd be cheaper.

Guest coach

Yeah, nothing like counseling the guy to become a square. He needs MORE soul, not less. Bling, you need to move to Overtown, man. Or Wynnwood.

Guest coach

A good place, too. You could get some good deals there right now, and not only would you be more in the mix, but in a few years, that area is going to take off realty-wise, so you'll have a good investment. Just keep your bars up for now.

Guest ramon

Yeah, nothing like counseling the guy to become a square. He needs MORE soul, not less. Bling, you need to move to Overtown, man. Or Wynnwood.

i concur.

a move downtown/design district is in my future. :)

A good place, too. You could get some good deals there right now, and not only would you be more in the mix, but in a few years, that area is going to take off realty-wise, so you'll have a good investment. Just keep your bars up for now.

I'm on the north end of the design district, and I'll be the first to admit that I keep all three locks locked and the bars up on my windows.

In my case, it's location. I'm only on the beach these days pretty much for office hours and events at Nikki. Most of my shooting is off-beach so it made more sense to move to where I live.

Rent isn't bad. I pay comparatively peanuts for my apt. And in your case, Bling, you'd save a bundle by living close to your job. Hell, in theory you could walk if you were in the District proper.

Guest coach

Calculate your gas usage, Bling. Pod is probably right. By moving closer to both work AND play, you are going to save a lot in gas. Though it is not so much the prices as it is the quality. Out on the west side, you will probably get a spanking new place built on what was recently beautiful Everglades. If you move into the city, you will likely get a "renovated" location that is really 30-50 years old. So, you might not have the latest in appliances and such, but you will do your soul so much more good for it.

If you lived in the general area of your job, you'd probably put 25 a week in your tank.

My building is circa 1947, but the appliances are fairly recent, maybe 2002?

parental units.. much to my angst.. but financially id be retarded to live on my own. for what im payin the "unit" in rent id only get a studio and that doesnt even include utilities. we moved into a townhouse.

sooner rather than later im out. i expect a good size increase in my salary due to my recent promotion shortly. as im almost thru the "probationary" period

soically i am quite aware of the repurcisions of doing so. but then again i have to look at this realistically. ill only get out when i know i wont be knockin on the door again because the "shit hits the fan" later. ends up far more costly .....

once i get my shit straight with the job thing. which has been my entire focus the past 4-5 months esp. i can focus on other things ..

def would rather live with a roomie or g/f..fiancee situation but gotta take one step at a time. .I have prettty big feet dont want to end up tripping ;)

Bling Blong, there's nothing wrong with a studio apt, and with some planning and conservation, you can get by fine paying utilities. I have a place in close proximity to your job, and everything (satellite, water, wi-fi) is included. I pay for power, but I'm smart about it. I turn off the A/C when I'm not there, it's dark as a tomb when I'm not home, and I manage to keep the power under $85 a month.