Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Fridays News

Guest aj2234

Guest aj2234

We regret to inform you that the Josh Wink and Felix Da House Cat events at Twilo have been cancelled. We welcome everyone on Saturday nights and look forward to our October 20 Lee Burridge and Nov 24 Danny Tenaglia dates.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause any of you.

Guest mr.miami

Oh wow. Is the place even gonna be open this Friday night? It is really shame because it is a great place. Things like this happen when all these people say they are gonna show, but dont bother to. >:(

Guest Major

no felix ? who the fuck cares ?!?!?!

I'm sure lots of people do. He has a fairly big global fan-base...and has gained much acclaim and respect in the music industry amongst his peers.

We regret to inform you that the Josh Wink and Felix Da House Cat events at Twilo have been cancelled. We welcome everyone on Saturday nights and look forward to our October 20 Lee Burridge and Nov 24 Danny Tenaglia dates.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause any of you.

wow...must be bad...

to have to cancel Wink...

try higher cover charge...or increase the prices of your drinks...

or get a terrace ;)

Guest dancefloored

ouch well there's always VC :P

personally I can only handle so much of VC. And if he was anything like the grand opening I wouldnt feel left out if I didnt show

Guest Philip

as long as they still bring burridge thats all that mattaz 8)

exactly. thats like the event ive been waiting on since the original announcement

ouch well there's always VC :P

personally I can only handle so much of VC. And if he was anything like the grand opening I wouldnt feel left out if I didnt show

everyone has their different tastes, i dont think everyone should like what i like either, i enjoy just about everything when it comes to edm...personally i just see myself going to twilo for vc - he brings u that dark huge main room vibe, but that's just me.

good luck to twilo on both fri & sat nights, but i know where i'll be when the "man" is in town.

8)

Guest bombscare

fuck!

anything going on comparable to josh wink this evening? i have no idea what any of these local dj's play. i'm looking for deep house, detroit techno, minimal techno, electro, or dnb. no trance, no progressive anything.

Guest coach

I BELIEVE RAIN HAS A DEEP HOUSE EVENT GOIN ON THAT NITE. THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE HERE

That might be enough caffeine for you, Bling.

Guest Cosmigonon

I BELIEVE RAIN HAS A DEEP HOUSE EVENT GOIN ON THAT NITE. THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE HERE

That might be enough caffeine for you, Bling.

LMAO