Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hate my hair gotta do something about it thread

Bling

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endymion

You could always man up and grow it long.

I tried a couple of years living in South Beach with really super long hair, then a couple of years with long"ish" hair, then I cut it really short a year ago. Now I keep saying "no, shorter!" until it's too short for my stylist to grip with his fingers to cut it.

Conclusion: girls really go for super short hair on guys a lot more than long hair. Especially Latinas. I didn't get a lot of hot random (female) strangers just gawking at me with long hair but now I do.

Big tip: get a gay stylist.

Guest swirlundergrounder

just do what i did and stop cutting it altogether 8)

way easier

I have not had a hair cut since March. My hair is getting out of control..

Guest lulamishka

I tried a couple of years living in South Beach with really super long hair, then a couple of years with long"ish" hair, then I cut it really short a year ago. Now I keep saying "no, shorter!" until it's too short for my stylist to grip with his fingers to cut it.

Conclusion: girls really go for super short hair on guys a lot more than long hair. Especially Latinas. I didn't get a lot of hot random (female) strangers just gawking at me with long hair but now I do.

I have to agree with you Tech. I prefer short(er) hair on guys. Long hair, for the most part, doesn't do anything for me - although there HAVE been exceptions in the past!

Guest slamminshaun

just do what i did and stop cutting it altogether 8)

way easier

I have not had a hair cut since March. My hair is getting out of control..

I heard you haven't had a shower since then either.

Guest Adam Singer

i disagree - longer hair makes you more unique - EVERY guy has short hair, you arent differentiating yourself by having short hair

then again, maybe girls just want more of the same?

Guest endymion

i disagree - longer hair makes you more unique - EVERY guy has short hair, you arent differentiating yourself by having short hair

then again, maybe girls just want more of the same?

Yes they do. Do you notice 'unique' girls or do you notice girls with long hair and big tits? Guys like long hair and big tits. Girls like short hair and muscles.

The long hair thing will bring niche appeal but short hair has mass-market appeal.

Big case in point. One of my best friends visited this weekend from Aspen. He looks like a dirty hippie now. While out and about this weekend, he ran into a girl he knew who traversed both cities, little dominican girl, and she said exactly the same thing, that Latin chicks hate long hair. In Aspen, it's normal. The whole "mountain man" look. Doesn't work in Miami. She told him he had better cut it by the time she visits Aspen again.

I don't do it since I would get a big messy poofball of a hairdo. I could keep shit in my hair, that's how it would form out.

Guest swank

I don't do it since I would get a big messy poofball of a hairdo. I could keep shit in my hair, that's how it would form out.

as in 'fro'? AFRO?

imagesjj2.jpg

Guest coach

I tend to find that girls like the long hair. However, I like unique girls who like different stuff than average, so maybe it is just my perception.