Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G Live From Space

V. Barbarino

Just reburned these to an mp3 cd since my new car has the capability. The 1st one is a god damm masterpiece, the 2nd two have some crap on them with tribal and tech house when og was trying to be trendy, but the house tracks on those two cds are da bomb!!!

makes you wonder why we haven't seen another cd live from space with OG...

Or Classics night

I guess he's too busy reading the koran...

Just reburned these to an mp3 cd since my new car has the capability. The 1st one is a god damm masterpiece, the 2nd two have some crap on them with tribal and tech house when og was trying to be trendy, but the house tracks on those two cds are da bomb!!!

Or Classics night

Nick, you're F.O.S.

i've been askign you for those 'lost' og mixes for years...you said you didn't have any....

i need a copy or 2

Or Classics night

Nick, you're F.O.S.

i've been askign you for those 'lost' og mixes for years...you said you didn't have any....

i need a copy or 2

Dude, Eddie gave me pics of OG on the can in Space, so OG would send me all the music I wanted for free...

PS. you can buy these cds.. OG needs all the money he can get for the Jihad in Iraq..

buy here

I can't find his first one, maybe you can't buy any more, if not hit me on aim, I have it..

Guest dahzel

I'd come down for that. Old school main room fiyah!! I wanna remember those grimy cds hanging from the ceiling.

\\

the cd's hanging form the cieling!! i forgot about those days!!