Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowing reviews of.....

Guest Adam Singer

Guest myles hie

Now why the fuck doesn't miami get him?? I just dont understand. Even here in NYC i have DJ friends that can't wait to meet him.

What gives? ???

People who know respect him 10x over, his skills probably go right over the average music listeners head. If anyone from Miami ever deserved a mansion on the hill and a solid gold bently its him.

Guest james stratus

Now why the fuck doesn't miami get him?? I just dont understand. Even here in NYC i have DJ friends that can't wait to meet him.

What gives? ???

Beacuse the Essential Selection is king in this town ;D

What gives? ???

Beacuse the Essential Selection is king in this town ;D

I dunno, i happen to love the Axwell Essential but i dont hear anything close to it anywhere.

What i heard at Pawn Shop and Space a few weeks ago was nothing out of this world.

Guest armand1210

What gives? ???

Because you can't feed caviar to a Burger King crowd :P

Guest Adam Singer

What gives? ???

LOL! funniest thing on CJ today

What gives? ???

I gorge on Filet Mignon courtsy of Chef's Aquabooty and Lust4house ;D

Guest djcarlosf

What gives? ???

there is no hope for you, child ::)

What gives? ???

Yo... Wake the fuck up and listen you doorknob. What is up with you man? You sound like a fucking idiot. No, let me rephrase that; you are a fucking idiot.

When people used to talk shit about you I always stood up for you because I felt sorry for you, but now i'm tired of your shit.

Yes we get the picture, you only like deep house. You sound so corny sometimes man. Shut the fuck up already!! You seriously get on my nerves now.

Get off L4H and AB's dicks. I like them too. And everybody knows I love deep house. But come on... You have no personality and/or individuality, that's why you don't get laid and you never will. Well, maybe when you're 51.

What's next? You're going to get in line to give your favorite deep house DJ's hand jobs? Get off everybody else's dick and get on your own.

On a serious note though, this is a thread about Stryke, and he is the fucking man. Miami will never understand him because they do not have a clue. All they care about is models, bottles and drugs.

Nuff said....

The Rickster has spoken...

Guest Culture

for anyone that truly appreciates what a dj can do behind the decks then stryke is among the best there is!!!!

technically one of the best djs on the planet period point blank!!!

i

Guest vaughan

Quote from e-nation: joe c. calls stryke a "modern musical genius"

Is the best way to describe Greg. And I am not alone in saying that his talents are NEVER in question... EVER. And as funny as it sounds, Armand's quote is actually quite true. The S. Florida crowd, IN GENERAL, just doesn't give a shit about good music. They have all become sheep and only know what their sheep'ish friends have seen on Laguna Beach that week.

Greg's personality and kindness is even greater than his musical talents!

Guest dom99

What gives? ???

I still understand how this guy went from Tiesto to souful house so quick.

But to keep on track, Greg is certainly ace. Keep up the good work (that you have been doing for years now).

Guest joec

we need more people like stryke in this scene. we really do.

in my 18 years of "going out", i have never heard a more consistent dj.

and yes, he is indeed a modern musical genius

:)

Guest dom99

we need more people like stryke in this scene. we really do.

in my 18 years of "going out", i have never heard a more consistent dj.

and yes, he is indeed a modern musical genius

:)

Joe C. from Simons I assume. What up. Gainesville Circa 97-02. Still some good parties in the earlier part of my stay.

What gives? ???

Yo... Wake the fuck up and listen you doorknob. What is up with you man? You sound like a fucking idiot. No' date=' let me rephrase that; you are a fucking idiot.

When people used to talk shit about you I always stood up for you because I felt sorry for you, but now i'm tired of your shit.

Yes we get the picture, you only like deep house. You sound so corny sometimes man. Shut the fuck up already!! You seriously get on my nerves now.

Get off L4H and AB's dicks. I like them too. And everybody knows I love deep house. But come on... You have no personality and/or individuality, that's why you don't get laid and you never will. Well, maybe when you're 51.

What's next? You're going to get in line to give your favorite deep house DJ's hand jobs? Get off everybody else's dick and get on your own.

On a serious note though, this is a thread about Stryke, and he is the fucking man. Miami will never understand him because they do not have a clue. All they care about is models, bottles and drugs.

Nuff said....

The Rickster has spoken...

[/quote']

I wont succmb to name calling because then quite frankly i would be no better than you my friend. ::) i just have read all ur comments to all my posts lately...

best thing is it just ignore me..... both on the board and off (

and ur view on women in general is frightening and sad at best. just cuz you have dealt with the "wrong girls" in the past does not mean all women are like that. (and no im not the expert.. any guy that says hes an expert at understanding women is a joke.....women are about as complex and complicated to figure out as anything... and u know what . i like it that way...... figuring out someone in under 5 min is boring IMHO.

Your overgeneralizing is beyond far fetched as of late..

btw Stryke is the man . ive never stated otherwise ever

Guest dom99

Holden played Stryke's new record @ Pacha NYC yesterday.

Sounded amazing.

Congrats Greg!!!

You must be over the moon this weekend Ramon. NF on the 14th, in.

Guest ramon

Holden played Stryke's new record @ Pacha NYC yesterday.

Sounded amazing.

Congrats Greg!!!

You must be over the moon this weekend Ramon. NF on the 14th, in.

yep its been a good weekend so far. Looking forward to seeing Greg play again somewhere. oh wait 10.14 @ Blue ;)