Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh Lainie, did you think I wouldn't find out?

V. Barbarino

Come on, I know you think I have it in for you, but I really don't. The UMF peeps tipped me off because they wanted to look like you got fired, however I understand your side of the story is vastly different. What ever the case may be, it sucks that I was right and again you were wrong.. I told you those guys weren't making money...

All I can say is....I learned A LOT....and I wish them luck but I need to be in an environment that is more financially beneficial and mentally rewarding. I don't see myself growing with them any longer. I have been offered several positions with different companies that would need my devotion during that time period. I want nothing but the best for Alex Omes. I take with me an incredible team and we will be supporting WMC as we have for almost a decade. As far as the rumourmill....well I have more than enough emails stating the facts should thing get too convoluted. Please note I had no part in either the Puerto Rico disaster nor UNY. Thanks.

BTW if you didn't see the news today STRICTLY RHYTHM will relaunch via an alliance with SIMON DUNMORE of DEFECTED RECORDS. Look for events during WMC and more....

Best,

L.C.

"Hired Gun"

Thought you would enjoy that one Denny.....

I'm sure Denny already knew about the SR, but if he hasn't I will pass it his way. (For those who don't know Denny use to work for SR until they were bought out and shut down, I think by AOL or Time Warner)

As for UMF and Alex, I've heard the stories and rumors and was it true that DT got pissed off at them for using his name but never booked him?

WB had a dist. deal with SR and screwed them into the ground....kudos to Mark for standing his ground and getting the label back.....so now we have the return of SR and Nervous....things are looking up

As for the second thing I will only confirm that DT emailed me and has posted the facts on his messageboard and it was a big part of my decision when he told me what happened.

Guest web_norah

imo lame thread

most of all, change is ALWAYS great and i wish you all the success Lainie :)

*sorry i didnt see you at Oscar's gig, would've been sweet !!!!

Guest Fez

I'm sure Denny already knew about the SR, but if he hasn't I will pass it his way. (For those who don't know Denny use to work for SR until they were bought out and shut down, I think by AOL or Time Warner)

As for UMF and Alex, I've heard the stories and rumors and was it true that DT got pissed off at them for using his name but never booked him?

oh yeah...i can confirm that...LOL

they won't be working together anymore....here's the email from Danny...dated April 4th,2006

I am NOT doing Ultra, PR They are fools and falsely advertised me

hoping that I could say yes, but I am confirmed for Madrid that night.

Now I will look foolish to the people as if I am a no show or that I've canceled! :(

Please tell me more about your offer for June 17th please with as much

details as possible.

Thanks,

dt

WB had a dist. deal with SR and screwed them into the ground....kudos to Mark for standing his ground and getting the label back.....so now we have the return of SR and Nervous....things are looking up

As for the second thing I will only confirm that DT emailed me and has posted the facts on his messageboard and it was a big part of my decision when he told me what happened.

I hear he won his suit so he'll get all those monster jams back in his possession.. Hopefully he puts them in Itunes..

Norah.........David and I were by the booth for hours......where the heck were you he texted you like 4 times. :o I have a great pic of Dave and Pete Bailey though. Oscar killed it I must say dropping Bob Marley at the end was great.

FEZ...that would correct....there is more but that is for Danny to post not me

and lastly....yes DR won the whole catalogue and it's publishing back. You can read the press release here

www.aureliaentertainment.com/strictly.html

I am bias but I am truly happy Simon is doing this. Defected has been my client for a few months now and they amaze me each day with their quality. Another big part of my decision to grow with positive and focused people.

Guest spacecadet

All I can say is....I learned A LOT....and I wish them luck but I need to be in an environment that is more financially beneficial and mentally rewarding. I don't see myself growing with them any longer. I have been offered several positions with different companies that would need my devotion during that time period. I want nothing but the best for Alex Omes. I take with me an incredible team and we will be supporting WMC as we have for almost a decade. As far as the rumourmill....well I have more than enough emails stating the facts should thing get too convoluted. Please note I had no part in either the Puerto Rico disaster nor UNY. Thanks.

BTW if you didn't see the news today STRICTLY RHYTHM will relaunch via an alliance with SIMON DUNMORE of DEFECTED RECORDS. Look for events during WMC and more....

Best,

L.C.

"Hired Gun"

Thought you would enjoy that one Denny.....

What Disaster ???