Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat 10.07.06 Sanctuary@LaundryBar w/ guests Michael C. and Sebastian C.!!!

Guest psboyuk

Guest psboyuk

Two of Miami's finest stop by to drop some grooves with JC and me @ Laundry Bar this saturday. Should be a fun night!!

-Dennis

20061007Sanctuary.jpg

Guest macillus

although i dont like to pigeon hole myslef to one specific style, i think a set more in line with that jackin' funky sound is in order. I look forward to playing - hope to see some heads out'n'about .

Guest Seb

:o :o :o :o :o ill be durr.. .. something to do this weekend.

jack it uppppppppppppp seb ;D

I can't wait man, been a while since I've been able to play some Canadian Bacon ;D see you Saturday buddy ;D 8)

I can't wait man, been a while since I've been able to play some Canadian Bacon ;D see you Saturday buddy ;D 8)

canadian bacon oh shittttttttttt ;D

will Kat be durr. havent seen u guys since lyrik's party :)

Guest Seb

canadian bacon oh shittttttttttt ;D

will Kat be durr. havent seen u guys since lyrik's party :)

she's actually away this weekend, going back to DC to visit her parents

Guest psboyuk

although i dont like to pigeon hole myslef to one specific style, i think a set more in line with that jackin' funky sound is in order. I look forward to playing - hope to see some heads out'n'about .

If it's good house to U, then it's good house PERIOD!! I know I'll be all over the board with mi choons!! ;D

-Dennis

www.soulxpres.com

www.lust4house.com

Guest dancefloored

dammit! do I smell Canadian Bacon? :( I may have to skip johnny at Voodoo and come rep Canada!

been meaning to see what you serve SEB for a while now. Tonight!

where in the great white north is SEB from?

Guest Seb

dammit! do I smell Canadian Bacon? :( I may have to skip johnny at Voodoo and come rep Canada!

been meaning to see what you serve SEB for a while now. Tonight!

where in the great white north is SEB from?

ya I noticed there was another Canadian on these boards. I represent the Tdot to the fullest ;D I think you should def skip Vicious, you will enjoy LB much more ;)

Guest psboyuk

Many thanks to all who stopped by - Bling, Dave, David Solero, Joe Budious, Kevin Donovan, DJ Aladdin and crew. ;D Wish there was a bigger crowd - or at least all of the people who came through where there at the same time!!And I wish the DJ set up was on the floor, but Hey what can you do! :-)

Thanks and much respect to Michael C and Sebastian for dropping some great tunes. I want to have them back and promote the night better next time.

-Dennis

www.soulxpres.com

www.lust4house.com

Guest Seb

Many thanks to all who stopped by - Bling, Dave, David Solero, Joe Budious, Kevin Donovan, DJ Aladdin and crew. ;D Wish there was a bigger crowd - or at least all of the people who came through where there at the same time!!And I wish the DJ set up was on the floor, but Hey what can you do! :-)

Thanks and much respect to Michael C and Sebastian for dropping some great tunes. I want to have them back and promote the night better next time.

-Dennis

www.soulxpres.com

www.lust4house.com

thanks Dennis for having me, really enjoyed myself ;D venue is perfect to throw down the jackin beats, was nice to play some tunes I haven't had a chance to play in some time. Also big thanks to everyone who came by Bling, Ruben & Michelle, Moe, Luisa, David and his quirky friend (that guy was a trip LOL). Lets do this again ;D

-Dennis

www.soulxpres.com

www.lust4house.com

thanks Dennis for having me, really enjoyed myself ;D venue is perfect to throw down the jackin beats, was nice to play some tunes I haven't had a chance to play in some time. Also big thanks to everyone who came by Bling, Ruben & Michelle, Moe, Luisa, David and his quirky friend (that guy was a trip LOL). Lets do this again ;D

Taj i think was his name?? "the myspace pic" LMAO

Guest macillus

Thanks to all who came out - and remember - it's about the quality of people that come out - not the quantity - not to mention it turned into a respectable amount of people after 3. I had a blast and received numerous compliments on the music we were all playing - and that is the important thing.

Was great to meet SebC and formally meet Bling. Great chilling with all of you and hope to do it again. Cheers!

Thank you again Dennis for offering your house to us - hope to return sooner than later.

-Michael C.

Guest Seb

Thanks to all who came out - and remember - it's about the quality of people that come out - not the quantity - not to mention it turned into a respectable amount of people after 3. I had a blast and received numerous compliments on the music we were all playing - and that is the important thing.

Was great to meet SebC and formally meet Bling. Great chilling with all of you and hope to do it again. Cheers!

Thank you again Dennis for offering your house to us - hope to return sooner than later.

-Michael C.

good to meet you too man 8)