Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Affordable" housing for you Miamians

Guest coach

Guest pod

AIDS is "manageable" right now. That manageability costs major bucks though. There's no cure, but it can be dealt with to an extent.

Guest coach

Its really apalling that they consider mid-$200K and up "affordable".

That was kind of my point. Hopefully they will at least make him stay within the "spirit" of the community from an architectural standpoing. Though, how that spirit includes a 19 story building is beyond me.

Guest james stratus

Affordable housing is the fact that I could have bought a newly built 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath house 20 minutes outside of downtown Atlanta for $90-100 K 2 years ago, or a one bedroom condo in North Beach on the bay for $145 K 3 years ago. Unfortunately everything new in Miami for the last few years in the ghetto or the boonies starts at the mid $250's which is not exactly affordable.

I see 2 problems with this. First off, it will be all owned by white NY investors and before a shovel of dirt gets moved the value will tanke due to the over abundance of condos...

How many more condos can an area build?? I say keep building them, this is how the prices will fall.

ps. when all the none latins move in, you will now have a white section of little havana, lol..

Guest james stratus

I see 2 problems with this. First off, it will be all owned by white NY investors and before a shovel of dirt gets moved the value will tanke due to the over abundance of condos...

How many more condos can an area build?? I say keep building them, this is how the prices will fall.

ps. when all the none latins move in, you will now have a white section of little havana, lol..

Quite a bit of the Miami Condo market is bought and owned by South American investors.