Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POST A PIC OF YOUR CAR!

Guest swank

Guest Adam Singer

many 23 year old's are wishing they had a a TL - if they didnt have to pay for it and put their own insurance on it offcourse :P

lol- i may not pay rent but i paid for my car 8)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swank

Actually a4t what I meant is...the guy who pays $5000-$6000K more for his car gets it mistaken for a TSX all day long.

And this is just my opinion but I think TL's are for peeps 35 years and up....again just my opinion. If i was 30-35 I'd prolly hit up a BMW 3 series Audi A4 turbo, Volvo S-70 turbo, G-35.....just my opinion. TL's remind me of Camry's....much less now, but they still remind me of that family sedan....kinda like my Dad's car.

Guest Adam Singer

Actually a4t what I meant is...the guy who pays $5000-$6000K more for his car gets it mistaken for a TSX all day long.

And this is just my opinion but I think TL's are for peeps 35 years and up....again just my opinion. If i was 30-35 I'd prolly hit up a BMW 3 series Audi A4 turbo, Volvo S-70 turbo, G-35.....just my opinion. TL's remind me of Camry's....much less now, but they still remind me of that family sedan....kinda like my Dad's car.

i had an a4 before this - let me tell you how much upkeep is on that thing...the price isnt bad but when things start going wrong at 50k you get screwwwwwwwwed

was a fun car tho while it was in good shape:

Beach.jpg

had tons of mods on it too, that thing was smokin ;)

thats in st. augustine where you can drive on the beach

i got u - was just looking out 8)

Adam - i like the S4 in the body style, btw if u didnt take your A4 on the sandy beach so much it would've lasted a lot longer!

sand in the exhaust pipe=Boom!

lol jk

Engine: Twin Turbo Flat 6 Rear Engine/RWD

Displacement: 3600 cc

Horsepower: 520hp

Transmission: 6-Spd Manual

Top Speed: 217mph

0-60 mph: 3.6sec

Price: Not For Fucking Sale

rufzf3.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, that's a Ruf Turbo. If you do in fact own one, you are not just any regular Porsche fanatic. You're a diehard. That car is rare, especially in the US.

Guest michael^heaven

Engine: Twin Turbo Flat 6 Rear Engine/RWD

Displacement: 3600 cc

Horsepower: 520hp

Transmission: 6-Spd Manual

Top Speed: 217mph

0-60 mph: 3.6sec

Price: Not For Fucking Sale

rufzf3.jpg

If I'm not mistaken' date=' that's a Ruf Turbo. If you do in fact own one, you are not just any regular Porsche fanatic. You're a diehard. That car is rare, especially in the US.

[/quote']

Nope. It's a 959. Very rare indeed!! That's exactly how it came from Stuttgart. No RUF mods.

http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/cars/959.html

Guest michael^heaven

Nope. I'm wrong. I saw the RUF on the rims. So, that got my curiosity brewing. This is what I thought it was>>>

268322624_9156577241.jpg

Actual 959^^

Hmmm...

Guest ILLMATIC

I am waiting for this bad boy to be available. I currently drive a bucket.

th_img_2184.jpg

(click to enlarge)

th_img_2187.jpg

sweet! you better take me for a ride when u get it, punk!

4 SHO!!!

mr_t-sofly.gif