Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blowjobs vs Sex? Calling all men**

lolly

Ok guys this one is for you.

Would you rather have a kickass blowjob or just have pretty good sex? What feels better to you? A bunch of my guy friends were arguing about this last nite and they all had different opinions.

I'd just like to know from all you guys.

Blow Job is like the world's greatest dessert. But a good fuck is like a hearty main course. They both have their place - its hard to compare. However, just like with the food if for some reason you could only have one then you gotta go with pussy.

You can live on steak dinners not on ice cream. But its so much better to have a steak dinner and then Ice Cream.

somehow i'd prefer a good fuck

bj's really don't do that much for me anymore.. there aren't that many girls who know they way around.. seriously.. they can claim to be the bomb, the best there is and a whole buncha shit but the truth is there's nothing like a good ole fashion fuck.

maybe it's just me..

morph_

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Hey Lolly!

What was the outcome of the arguement amongst your male friends?? I would think I guy would rather have wild craZy erotic humping rather then a blow job. I may be wrong though...

So what did they prefer??

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Hey Lolly!

What was the outcome of the arguement amongst your male friends?? I would think I guy would rather have wild craZy erotic humping rather then a blow job. I may be wrong though...

So what did they prefer??

Most of the guys went with sex. They said that sex can never go wrong and blowjobs have potential for disaster. They also said that a girl can fuck wrong, but a guy can fuck a girl however he wants to make it feel awesome to him!!??

The guys that went with blowjobs over sex said that their is nothing like a monumental blowjob from a girl. They said they'd prefer a slammin' blowjob because there is nothing more sexy than a girl who can give good head. THey said something along the lines of a girl can be sexy when you have sex, but they said that a damn good blow job is way more sexy and a turn on.

THe majority of the guys went with sex over blowjobs though.

If the girl knows what she is doing, there is nothing better than a great bj. Of course if you can have your cake and eat it too, there is nothing better than having great sex and finishing it off with a blow job!

Shit Tough call on this subject ... damm let see well i can say sex but nothing beat's me pulling out and she going down on me .. ohhh baby ............

------------------

MVC-066F_copy.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

Originally posted by apotheosis:

depends on how she looks.

if its a "to die for-sell my left nut" slammin body, forget the blowjob, I wanna be all over that thing. smile.gif

Very true...if i have a slammin ass in front of me, i'll most likely want to smack it around.

------------------

"Wherever you go, there you are."

Its definitly a hard call,I havent met many girls who could give OH MY FUCKING GOD! blow jobs never mind get half my dick in there mouth,but I have had OH MY FUCKING GOD! sex where Id have to go back for 3rds 4ths and 5ths.

But in the end I think Id say sex over bj's

Hello!

Well let me just start this by saying that a blow job for me is extremely personal. And I would not let anyone do it except when the girl is my girlfriend. I don't know but this is somehting very personal for me. So the answer is I would prefer probably great sex. cwm17.gif

I'd love to get a bj from my girl, i just dont know how to make her go down on me... looks like she is not too fond of giving head, or so she makes me feel... We have great sex, but it seems like it's always me giving more than I receive...

Please guys... help me out here! how bout some advice! (explicit, step-by step a la misskittie style!) I wouldn't want to mess it up! cwm36.gif

Thanx!

------------------

Me More X!!!

honestly.......id rather go down on said girl......thats just me smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

honestly.......id rather go down on said girl......thats just me smile.gif

sycophant..

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies