Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have confirmed what Rick and Alltribal Drive.

So I drive this piece of shit brand new mustang, and Rick and his roofing buddy make fun of my car, so after some digging and verification I have determined the following:

Rick- Does not in fact own a car at the age of 31. When he worked at Space he drove a pos old Honda, but no one has seen him since drive that car, in fact he's been seen driving Alltribals car for who he works with. So what does Alltribal drive?

You guess it, a Mid 90's Beretta or the Pontiac equivolent. 2 door and blue, well over ten years old..

So lets recap, I who drive this new stang, (see below) am a loser because according to Rick and Alltribe my car is a domestic piece of shit.. YET, one doesn't own a car and the other drives a 1994 2 door blue chevy Berretta..

I concede the victory to Rick and Alltribe.. You guys owned me!!!!!!

p1010068mj2.jpg

Guest endymion

Saleen, your car is a domestic piece of shit.

:P

I got rid of my Mustang 5.0 because driving a Bimmer is way more fun. The Mustang was just collecting dust.

Saleen, your car is a domestic piece of shit.

:P

I got rid of my Mustang 5.0 because driving a Bimmer is way more fun. The Mustang was just collecting dust.

The bimmer is fun to drive, but it's not as raw and you can't beat on it like a 5.0. Sure everything on the old 5.0 would break, except the engine, trans and half the rear, but it was great to beat on and it was so much fun to own while i was 19 years old till 24. But the older I got I wanted a nicer car, so I got a new one which is 10000000000000% better than the old one. Still not a beemer, but i'm not a beemer kind of guy. Though I do like the 6 series.

I wanted the vette, maybe next time/ :(

Dear Miss NoSaleen w/ the 273hp V8 ....(that never owned one - so now he had to change his sn ::))

We all know you have the ugliest maroon/red wine mustang color w/ the chrome rims who drove a ford taurus b4 and now you leased this underpowered 3v 4.6 which is prone to detonation(go do some research on your mustang, oh wait u got one already darn!)....btw i've also owned a 5.0 ;)

So not only have you been stalking rick but myself as well, im sure you sat around all day and viewed all my posts as well...which is all fine and dandy(im not homophobic)...i could drive a bicycle with the horn in the front n still know what parts go where and if they do break i will know for a fact its not detonation...

do yourself a favor, go grab a #2 pencil(pens are beyond ur budget, your 270hp V8 will soon breakdown - you need all the $ you can save!)...

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=32799;start=100

please stop talking about cars....270hp v8's are not considered cars...btw that noise you hear outside your apt window is that lady w/ the saturn redline smoking her tires, she's looking for another poser to play around with during her lunch break.

Dear Miss NoSaleen w/ the 273hp V8 ....(that never owned one - so now he had to change his sn ::))

We all know you have the ugliest maroon/red wine mustang color w/ the chrome rims who drove a ford taurus b4 and now you leased this underpowered 3v 4.6 which is prone to detonation(go do some research on your mustang, oh wait u got one already darn!)....btw i've also owned a 5.0 ;)

So not only have you been stalking rick but myself as well, im sure you sat around all day and viewed all my posts as well...which is all fine and dandy(im not homophobic)...i could drive a bicycle with the horn in the front n still know what parts or go where and if they do break i will know for a fact its not detonation...

do yourself a favor, go grab a #2 pencil(pens are beyond ur budget, your 270hp V8 will soon breakdown - you need all the $ you can save!)...

http://www.cooljunkie.com/forums/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=32799;start=100

please stop talking about cars....270hp v8's are not considered cars...btw that noise you hear outside your apt window is that lady w/ the saturn redline smoking her tires, she's looking for another poser to play around with during her lunch break.

91beretta11.JPG

ps. I don't have chrome rims, in fact ford doesn't offer chrome rims on any new stang.

Guest endymion

The 5.0 I had was kind of fun, it was way louder than it needed to be which I guess some people think is 'cool'. The Bimmer has more torque at 245 ft/lbs. I'm not sure what the 5.0 had for torque but you could feel that it wasn't as strong off the line. Could be the weight and the tires I guess.

But yes the reason Mustangs suck is because they're American. F.O.R.D. == "Fix Or Repair Daily" Pieces of it used to come off in my hand while I was driving. American auto workers apparently smoke a lot of pot on the job or something.

This is my old 5.0 (yes my wife really painted it that color on purpose):

techjunkie_mustang.jpg

Tech, that is probably an 87? The redesign year for the frame was 1979-2004, people don't know for all that time the car was exactly the same underneth, however you have the 1st year of the 5.0 era for that body style. The 87 didn't have a mass air unit and speedo went to 85.. It wasn't until 1990 did they get their act together. The 90-93 5.0 was the best years, then from there ford was in a tail spin until the 03 cobra then the new stang which is the S197. Basically for 25 years, it was a great engine, good trans, half baked rear and a whole lot of plastic, but it worked, they killed the fire bird and camaro and for a few dollars, you could have woke up that 5.0 and hammered your beemer like there is no tomorrow.

I'm shocked both your fog lights are still there, 99% of them the lens would crack off.

Guest tres-b

I like the big BMWs personally. 650, 750, etc.

I was pissed when they axed the 8-series for good in the late 90s.

850csi is still one of my alltime favs although it is a bit on the heavy side.

who gives a flyin shit bout crank?

a 3.4 liter inline 6 makes 1600hp to the crank

every enthusiast gives a damm about wheel horsepower...go back to your HS auto tech where you belong

you have 1600 hp in your 1994 Chevy Beretta? Damm, that's a lot of HP for a Beretta!

shows how much u know about your domestics

273horses to the wheels on a stock v8? no wonder the viper needs 8 liters to make 500hp...

::yawn::

Guest endymion

That's a 1990, Saleen. It's got some Flowmaster after market goodies.

And yeah I had to replace all four of the light lenses. They just fog up.

What kind of engine is in your new one? Sorry if I missed it from a previous thread.. I'm all about that massive torque that you can get from a Mustang, I just got even better torque from a Bimmer.

What kind of engine is in your new one? Sorry if I missed it from a previous thread.. I'm all about that massive torque that you can get from a Mustang, I just got even better torque from a Bimmer.

The new 05-06 mustang gt's have the new 3v 4.6L V8's...the previous 2V 4.6L's were actually stronger and some say better than the new ones...the 3v's are more on the economic side.

It's not Ford's fault to build race engine, but than again wheel horsepower was dynoed at 270hp.

You sure it's a 90? I swore they stopped making the turbine wheels in 88 or 89. Maybe it was 90, because they switched to the 5 star ponys or the 10 holes on the LX models.

The new one is a V8 Modular motor. 300 HP, 320 torque. It's a 3 value 4.6 gets 25 city, 28 hwy. Runs 13.6 stock. The Cold air induction and tune nets 25 at the wheels! So for 300 bucks you'd have 30 more hp at the wheels.

Mustangs are built for potential, not out of the box sheer power. Ford has built a very good business around after market parts, so they give you a great base or foundation and the sky is the limit. Their business model works, others have tried to copy them and failed. For about 5k you can slap on a S/C and run 12's all day long with full factory warranty on my car.

Next time you have fogged up lenes, don't replace them since it will happen again, just hit them up with some car wax once a month, it clears them right up.

who gives a flyin shit bout crank?

a 3.4 liter inline 6 makes 1600hp to the crank

every enthusiast gives a damm about wheel horsepower...go back to your HS auto tech where you belong

you have 1600 hp in your 1994 Chevy Beretta? Damm, that's a lot of HP for a Beretta!

shows how much u know about your domestics

273horses to the wheels on a stock v8? no wonder the viper needs 8 liters to make 500hp...

::yawn::

The viper has a flat torque curve, thus why such a big engine.

Lets look at the failed Asian sports car US market.

Probe (gone)

300 Twin Turbo (gone) Beat one in my 5.0.

Supra Twin Turbo (gone)

Sport 2000 (gone)

Rx 7 (gone) Use to love the looks of these.

Rx 8, I drove it, it sucks, sales are bad. Very slow, but nimbal.

Starion turbo (gone, but was a great car, but too complex)

Eclipse turbo (gone, new one is a chicks car w/a blender motor)

Mitsu VR4 Turbo, even the body panels moved on that car. (gone)

Asian cars that did well

Miata, American owned, best selling sports car on the market. Some don't consider it a "sports car" but the magazines do. Solstice and Sky should cut into it's dominance.

G35, not a pure "sports car" but it does well and is a great car.

EVO, great car, but it's a shit box and sold very few of them. It's a kids car that is a little too pricey.

WRX, great car, another shit box, much better than the EVO, but they didn't sell that many of them and still don't.

All Asian cars suffer from the same thing, the % of customers who buy the larger engine or turbo is always under 5% so they discontinue it.

Now the Germans can built some damm good sports cars, but the Asians can't and the new Skyline will fail fail fail fail...

I bet if you look at the sales of 05 or 06 Mustang GT's sold it would out due that whole list combined that had the larger engine or turbos..