Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Gets You Off?

mrdick

Ladies,

Enough guys talking about how they love eating pussy and how they do it. Its informative but I'd rather get it straight from the pussy's mouth cwm44.gif

So tell us something that you love to have done to you and how you like it done. Be vreative, be inspired, get into detail and get into it smile.gif

Points will be awarded for both technical merit and artistic impression. Bonus points will be awarded for getting me really horny smile.gif

Everyone can judge and flash there score cards - although the only real judge is the boner-meter smile.gif

But I have my doubts that this thread is gonna fly. We should probably wait until some of the talent gets here before more guys start piling on wanting to be judges and give marks. After all, there has to be something to judge smile.gif

But if it gets too stale I can always sign in as a chick impostor or two and get it rollin' hehe

Lay me down softly, gently, kiss my face, kiss my lips, kiss my neck, kiss me softly everywhere, lick me softly all over, work your way down slowly, giving attention to every inch of me, touch my nipples, kiss my nipples, let your tongue be your guide, make me quiver at your touch, make me want you, but don't give it to me yet, make my body yearn for it, moaning with desire, hold my head in both hands and kiss me, softly, passionatly, let your hands roam all over my body, stopping only briefly, tease me, make me want it, when i can not longer take it, make me wait some more, touch my clit, not too hard, not too soft, enter me with your fingers, briefly, but masterfly, make me want it, make me need it...oh baby, give it to me, oh, oh oh god...............

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

<kaboom>

there goes the neighborhood again..

cmb you're killing me

morph_ cwm24.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Lay me down softly, gently, kiss my face, kiss my lips, kiss my neck, kiss me softly everywhere, lick me softly all over, work your way down slowly, giving attention to every inch of me, touch my nipples, kiss my nipples, let your tongue be your guide, make me quiver at your touch, make me want you, but don't give it to me yet, make my body yearn for it, moaning with desire, hold my head in both hands and kiss me, softly, passionatly, let your hands roam all over my body, stopping only briefly, tease me, make me want it, when i can not longer take it, make me wait some more, touch my clit, not too hard, not too soft, enter me with your fingers, briefly, but masterfly, make me want it, make me need it...oh baby, give it to me, oh, oh oh god...............

STYLE-8

CREATIVITY-8

TOTAL PERFORMANCE-9

'didn't like' ???

lol

the problem's i liked it TOO much..

i'm sick and tired of being the horny guy who initiates all the action in my most recent few relationships.. so any pretty lady whose sex drive can hold its own will impress me, tempt me and ... for heaven's sake come get some smile.gif

<grin>

morph_

Originally posted by cmb1975:

truthful reponse...you didn't like?

do remember it is a figure of speach smile.gif

No need to get so excited -MrDick is a solid provider but if its 12" you want maybe you check in atthe local zoo hehe\

Nevertheless - we will meet and I'll just have to let you be the judge if MrDick is up to the task at hand smile.gif

i would love to compete at this delicious game, but how can i begin to compete with cmb? absolutely perfect! i give you a perfect 10 (don't have to woody to give you the perfect 12")... that's exactly how it should be done... kudos to you

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

shhh... you're right moonshine but you can never let a girl think that you think she's perfect or it will go to her hhead and she'll stop trying so hard smile.gif

As for you - step right up. Its not entirely a competition in that anyone who makes Dick horny is a winner. And that's not hard...welll actually it is, really, hard, rock hard even smile.gif As for your prize....we can discuss that later smile.gif

First and foremost, I would like to thank the academy, and most importantly GOD......just kidding!!!

Hey moonshine, thanks baby!! But please, won't you start up where I left off, there is sooo much more to add!!!

And dick, baby, I will never stop trying!!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out