Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge @ Twilo Friday, Oct 20!

Guest aj2234

Guest mr.miami

God damn it I drank way too much. It was nice to see a crowd show. i dont know how the fck that happend. Has twilo been open the past few fridays and not advertising it? Find it hard to believe that many people went to see Lee wachmacallit. Did every beatch that comes to this site finally get off thier duff and go?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Philip

wow what an amazing night! Twilo going off! and it was a full house. not slammed but just right. everyone seemed so into the music. great crowd. first time there. amazing sound omg! nice seeing you all. hit up Nocturnal for afterhours and Danny Tenaglia got on the decks around 9AM. also kinna weird to see the vice-president of my company floating around at 8:35AM...

Guest djcarlosf

its impossible for me to hang for afterhours...

left at 650 haha.

lee did an awesome job, team rave needed some substitutions!!!

good seeing sooo many fam. faces last night..

rave on

Guest alienbeat

Lee put out a great set! Being my first time at Twilo, i had high expectations because of all the hype and overrated comments/info i've read before but i wasn't surprise or amazed at the venue at all. But still it was a good crowd and nothing to complain about. Its a bummer Lee had to get an early flight after the show, would like to hear him again.

Guest mr.miami

Lee put out a great set! Being my first time at Twilo, i had high expectations because of all the hype and overrated comments/info i've read before but i wasn't surprise or amazed at the venue at all. But still it was a good crowd and nothing to complain about. Its a bummer Lee had to get an early flight after the show, would like to hear him again.

LOL what hype? I went there for 3 fridays last month i think and it was dead. My fave thing about the place is the one giant dance floor. Bad news though I was talking to my bartender and he said they might do a small hip hop room where the lounge area is. Not sure how the hell that would work with loud music from the main room. Twilo might go ghetto on us :o

Guest ramon

Lee was fuckin hot fire!!!

Techno , House , I even heard some breaks and Electronic infused house (Tiefschwarz style). I'll post a more complete tracklist when I've recovered. I got give it to you Miami you all really really impressed me. You consistently ate up what Lee dished out and the reaction to Mouth to Mouth was beyond words. I was screaming and dancing and having a really good time. Lee thank you for giving Miami another chance.

Techno works in Miami .. I think that question was answered last night.

Guest Philip

true enough. its not what you play sometimes - its how you play it. and Lee rocked that place. as you said, crowd was eating out of his hand.

Guest ramon

here's some tracks for you dj's to look up ;)

-Lee Burridge

Latex - The Porcupine (opening record)

Lemon 8 - Model 8 (Lemon 8 Remix)

Mike Dunn - Pressure Cooker

Cobblestone Jazz - Dump Truck

Audion - Mouth to Mouth *monster fuckin reaction to this*

Louderbach - Dior Compound (Rosaire Argyles Asteroid Mix)

Dinky - There's Acid in My Fridge

Michael de Hey - Snert

Martn Buttrich - Full Clip

had an amazing time .. thanks again to everyone who put this on.

Guest Marina22

wow what an amazing night! Twilo going off! and it was a full house. not slammed but just right. everyone seemed so into the music. great crowd. first time there. amazing sound omg! nice seeing you all. hit up Nocturnal for afterhours and Danny Tenaglia got on the decks around 9AM. also kinna weird to see the vice-president of my company floating around at 8:35AM...

Wish I could have been there mainly for Lee but also to at Noc to see Danny. How long was Danny on the decks anyway? What was Lee's set time also? That's funny that you saw the vice president of your company at Noc, where do you work anyway? Was that your first time at Twilo?

Guest Marina22

Lee was fuckin hot fire!!!

Techno , House , I even heard some breaks and Electronic infused house (Tiefschwarz style). I'll post a more complete tracklist when I've recovered. I got give it to you Miami you all really really impressed me. You consistently ate up what Lee dished out and the reaction to Mouth to Mouth was beyond words. I was screaming and dancing and having a really good time. Lee thank you for giving Miami another chance.

Thanks for the recap of music. I actually don't really recognize alot of the tracks you listed below but I still like to see them for future reference and to get a gist of the set. I think techno definitely works in Miami just depends on a combination of crowd, venue, and artist. Never heard him live and direct but from what I've heard on some cds I've liked and it also doesn't hurt when a dj is a good performer either. It's also a good thing when you have a bunch of ravers to get down. :D

Guest Philip

Wish I could have been there mainly for Lee but also to at Noc to see Danny. How long was Danny on the decks anyway? What was Lee's set time also? That's funny that you saw the vice president of your company at Noc, where do you work anyway? Was that your first time at Twilo?

not sure how long Danny T was going for. i left probly an hour after he came on.

first time at Twilo and loved it! ;D

Guest armand1210

Thanks to everyone who made this possible. Awsome night, great vibe and wicked music. Team Rave gets a penalty lap for missing this one !

A good party is a good party is a good party....and that's what friday night was all about...labels & genres be damned.

Guest Marina22

Thanks to everyone who made this possible. Awsome night, great vibe and wicked music. Team Rave gets a penalty lap for missing this one !

A good party is a good party is a good party....and that's what friday night was all about...labels & genres be damned.

I thought Team Rave was in attendance? Oh well, I'm just sad I missed this :(

Guest Marina22

i have to mention that Ariel's set was great too ... im glad he played some Cristian Paduraru somewhere in his set .... amazing producer ...

Cristian Paduraru, yes I've been getting some musical emails from this guy, will have to check them out since I haven't yet. Is he on cj and where is he from?

Guest Major

Cristian Paduraru, yes I've been getting some musical emails from this guy, will have to check them out since I haven't yet. Is he on cj and where is he from?

He's from Romania

Guest armand1210

I thought Team Rave was in attendance? Oh well, I'm just sad I missed this :(

only us drivers...the pit crew stayed behind !

Guest G.A.

-Lee Burridge

Michael de Hey - Snert

audiojack- robot (LEFTROOM LIMITED)

don't you promote them?? JK ;D

Guest ramon

-Lee Burridge

Michael de Hey - Snert

audiojack- robot (LEFTROOM LIMITED)

don't you promote them?? JK ;D

yeah I forgot he played Robot, but he's been supporting that record since day one. :)

Favorite record was Mouth to Mouth and Pressure Cooker. :)