Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge @ Twilo Friday, Oct 20!

Guest aj2234

Guest ramon

The music was enjoyable that was for sure. Big ups running into the mysterious Phazonian, too. 8)

Dan in liking techno shocker *film @ 11* :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

wow what an amazing night! Twilo going off! and it was a full house. not slammed but just right. everyone seemed so into the music. great crowd. first time there. amazing sound omg! nice seeing you all. hit up Nocturnal for afterhours and Danny Tenaglia got on the decks around 9AM. also kinna weird to see the vice-president of my company floating around at 8:35AM...

Wish I could have been there mainly for Lee but also to at Noc to see Danny. How long was Danny on the decks anyway? What was Lee's set time also? That's funny that you saw the vice president of your company at Noc, where do you work anyway? Was that your first time at Twilo?

not sure how long Danny T was going for. i left probly an hour after he came on.

first time at Twilo and loved it! ;D

He played till about 1130am.

Closed with Touch Me

Guest shrek_inc

i wasnt there but they told me it was a good party not pack but just ok....good for twilo cause people were not to happy with what happen week before the day AV was suppose to play

Guest Major

The music was enjoyable that was for sure. Big ups running into the mysterious Phazonian, too. 8)

I guess he's growing up and getting tired of the pots & pans ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

I guess he's growing up and getting tired of the pots & pans ;D

LOL

Guest Diaga

Great Fu**ing party indeed, It was nice to hang out with friends I havent seen in a while, Music was definitely A+, the place wasnt pack but it wasnt slow at all either, great music, great sound, good times ! :)

Guest AlanS

Two thumbs up here!

Really impressed all around with the venue, the sound is immacculate. Nice staff, nice crowd, nice vibe...

Lee is definately a treat to have here in Miami. Track of the night for me (since I'm a music guy) Thomas Schumacher - RedPurple :o sounded amazing in there..

A+ night, I'll definately be back soon ;D

Guest G.A.

here's some tracks for you dj's to look up ;)

-Lee Burridge

Latex - The Porcupine (opening record)

Lemon 8 - Model 8 (Lemon 8 Remix)

Mike Dunn - Pressure Cooker

Cobblestone Jazz - Dump Truck

Audion - Mouth to Mouth *monster fuckin reaction to this*

Louderbach - Dior Compound (Rosaire Argyles Asteroid Mix)

Dinky - There's Acid in My Fridge

Michael de Hey - Snert

Martn Buttrich - Full Clip

had an amazing time .. thanks again to everyone who put this on.

audiojack- robot (LEFTROOM LIMITED)

don't you promote them?? JK ;D

yeah I forgot he played Robot, but he's been supporting that record since day one. :)

Favorite record was Mouth to Mouth and Pressure Cooker. :)

place blew up w/ mouth to mouth!! i agree with pressure cooker and audion some of my overall favs of the night--dump truck was as well. :)

Guest galaktika

I´m pretty shocked, Miami does have a future with techno.

Guest Phazonian

Pod it was a pleasure meeting ya, hopefully everyone enjoyed the music as much as i did,,Lee was spectacular! hope to meet some more of ya on the 24th for Danny tenaglia or the 25th with victor! ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

Lee Burridge for quarterly resident!!!!

How about monthly? ;D

Thought about that one of course... just not realistic. Quarterly can be done though. Besides, they need to save room for Howells, Mojo, Zabiela, Hawtin, Dear, Tiefschwarz, Booka Shade, M.A.N.D.Y., Locodice, Bug, Rogers, Patrick, Smoke, Akufen, Maetrik, DJ T, etc... oh yeah... and maybe even some Hybrid, Freeland, Evil Nine, Infusion, Stanton Warriors, Uberzone, etc...

Guest Major

I´m pretty shocked, Miami does have a future with techno.

There's lots of people doing different things to bring fresh music into town.

It's not going to happen over night, but there's certainly a sense of change in the air.