Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which clubs in Miami have the easiest and friendliest girls?

Guest mr.miami

Guest mr.miami

Been wondering about this for awhile. Any venues in miami known for having friendly and easy ladies, or are they at every venue? :-X :-*

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shrek_inc

going back to the question let me see ??? the easiest girls I dont know why but I think that one place know for its crazy girls is Voodoo Lounge on Wednesdays. great compination free cover for all of them and free drinks hell yeah !!!

Guest skywalker01

i know we are generalizing here, but i know more than a few hispanic girls (south americans) who are conservative in that sense.

Guest Mattivi

white college chicks who go out and get totally shitbagged are the easiest scores, but i think to myself whats the fun in that? anyways, latin chicks in general dont get smashed like that, but if ur a smooth talker, charming, and got a little game than you can score a piece of latin patch easily also. the nice thing about sofla is the sheer #s of women at your disposal. its not like living in Des Moines where there are like 10 hot women in town and you got 10,000 douche bags trying to hit it. here if u cant score one, just move on the multitude of others.

Guest Devilicious

venue makes no difference my friend....

just how much of this.......

PatronPlatinumTequila.jpg

they have consumed

Bling, that's Patron Platinum. Most clubs don't even carry it and if they do it's easily $40 a shot. Damn tasty though.

Guest coach

venue makes no difference my friend....

just how much of this.......

PatronPlatinumTequila.jpg

they have consumed

Bling, that's Patron Platinum. Most clubs don't even carry it and if they do it's easily $40 a shot. Damn tasty though.

But ya gotta admit, he starts feeding a girl some of that, it's going to seriously increase his chances.

Guest mr.miami

Most girls I know don't like Patrón for whatever reason.

The weekend of my birthday, i had 12 shots of patron in one sitting.

I reached my 10 shot cuervo goal just the next day didnt seem worth it. I must not of had enough fluids cus around number 10 i was feeling a little sick plus i had a small hangover headache in the morning.

Guest frankthetank

I would never name a dance club. Too loud to talk game.

If you got the looks, the talk, the $, you got it. No venue can stop you. If you are an ofer then no venue will help you.