Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which clubs in Miami have the easiest and friendliest girls?

Guest mr.miami

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

I would never name a dance club. Too loud to talk game.

If you are an ofer then no venue will help you.

Tootsie's will help you if you are and ofer...

Guest Marina22

going back to the question let me see ??? the easiest girls I dont know why but I think that one place know for its crazy girls is Voodoo Lounge on Wednesdays. great compination free cover for all of them and free drinks hell yeah !!!

There is definitely an noticeable share of "easy girls" at Voodoo Lounge on Wednesdays and Fridays cause of both being ladies nights. Not sure about Miami but like pod said "what's your budget"? :P

Guest LeVeL

I been lucky enough to not have problems meeting women, doesn't matter what type of venue but I have to say that Hip HOP and Spanish Clubs are definetely the easiest places to score chicks, since your able to dance while you mack.

In EDM clubs its a little bit more difficult but I have to say , "IF YOUR HAVING GIRL PROBLEMS, I FEEL BAD FOR YOU SON."

Guest djcarlosf

just go to non edm clubs like la covacha or any latin club.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm rica ;D

so whats stopped you the past decade? ::)

Guest Devilicious

Most girls I know don't like Patrón for whatever reason.

pfffft

I know at least a dozen girls who you know as well who love tequila! Granted, I prefer a higher quality, but Patrón Silver is the standard and I have no qualms about drinking it :)

Guest rhythmdoc

i say gryphon @ the hard rock has the best girls and they are pretty easy and friendly. they are not stuck up like most chicks in south beach or downtown miami. plus, there is always more women then men @ the club.

so guys.....your chances are better! :)

i say gryphon @ the hard rock has the best girls and they are pretty easy and friendly. they are not stuck up like most chicks in south beach or downtown miami. plus, there is always more women then men @ the club.

so guys.....your chances are better! :)

Oh yes. That's definitely true. As long as you look decent these chicks will talk to you. And sometimes you don't even have to initiate the converstation. Broward as a whole is much more laid back. +1

Guest deprivation

Cool - I'll need to check out Voodoo Lounge this Wednesday or Friday. I've only been once on Thursdays, but I thought Automatic Slims was pretty good on a Thursday. Which is their Ladies night. Anyone have luck there?

Guest 0crystal0

ya know i saw this thread going a slightly different way when it started. there isn't the calling out i thought there would be instead you are actually talking these suggestions and going to check them out

::shakes head::

Guest pod

Exactly. As long as everyone's aware of what the purpose is, who cares? It's not like they're out wife- or girlfriend shopping. Everyone knows there's no such thing as monogamy in South Florida anyway.

Guest eskimogirl2005

patio B**ch - a chick OR dude who is convinced a man or woman MUST be gay or something must be wrong with him or her if he isn't checking her or him out while she or he is cracked out, usually but not limited to the space patio, wildly dancing (re: flailing her or his arms and charging around practically knocking people over and acting as if she or he does not notice since they do not care), half-naked in a CHEAP WAY (even if the clothes are expensive)... and she or he is known to yell rather loudly in front of anyone at any point: "I NEED A BUMP!"

She will NEVER buy her own drink and he will offer you one and it will always be some of his half sweaty-ass glass he's already been nursing for an hour and a half and they will both always INSIST that they are interested in what you have to say but they are both just HIGH and HORNY!

LOL, guys and girls that have all of these symptoms can be found at most any club - just look for the signs!

Guest Devilicious

patio B**ch - a chick OR dude who is convinced a man or woman MUST be gay or something must be wrong with him or her if he isn't checking her or him out while she or he is cracked out, usually but not limited to the space patio, wildly dancing (re: flailing her or his arms and charging around practically knocking people over and acting as if she or he does not notice since they do not care), half-naked in a CHEAP WAY (even if the clothes are expensive)... and she or he is known to yell rather loudly in front of anyone at any point: "I NEED A BUMP!"

She will NEVER buy her own drink and he will offer you one and it will always be some of his half sweaty-ass glass he's already been nursing for an hour and a half and they will both always INSIST that they are interested in what you have to say but they are both just HIGH and HORNY!

LOL, guys and girls that have all of these symptoms can be found at most any club - just look for the signs!

lmao... very well said

Guest web_norah

Most girls I know don't like Patrón for whatever reason.

...........maybe it is because it is the low grade Tequila, sold as a high end product here in the US...

Don Julio is the real deal

just saying you know ;D

Guest coach

What is the main cause of the supposed stuck upness of these ladies? Is it that they are cuban or something else?

I couldn't say in the other areas of town, but I've lived in south beach long enough to see the causes. The girls are hot and they are hit on by every dipshit from Peoria with 2 nickels to rub together. Not only that, the come ons are HORRIBLE. I cannot believe some of the tactics these idiots use. Tourists are largely careless assholes and seem to think that because they are some far away place (like Birmingham), the girls here will fall all over them.

Here's what I have found: the girls are NOT stuck up, they are fed up. Approach them with some class, respect, and friendliness, and see what happens.

Guest pod

That and check your bank accounts and credit limits. The girls are fed up with every white boy from Peoria, but they also check for fun stuff like Benzes and residency on Hibiscus Island.

Guest web_norah

That and check your bank accounts and credit limits. The girls are fed up with every white boy from Peoria, but they also check for fun stuff like Benzes and residency on Hibiscus Island.

zing.

geez.

Guest Marina22

Very true, but these ppl are so easy to spot that you know to stay away from them. Still it's funny you coined the term, they're so sad but funny to laugh at. ;D