Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY VAGINA

Guest lulamishka

Guest r3nz0

It's not your vagina I'm worried about, Michelle. More importantly, have you seen your asshole lately? It needs some work.

If you get my drift.

Guest mr.miami

Why not play kick ball with that thing? That guy looks like a douche and looks like he would find any reason to sue anybody.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Saw this shit about year ago. I couldn't find it again until now... Thanks... that some funny shit..

Guest lulamishka

I don't know Michelle...? the smiley icon and the title had me confused for a sec there. :P

Listen, if I had REAL issues with my vagina, CoolJunkie would be the LAST place I'd talk about 'em! :P lol

Guest Devilicious

I don't know Michelle...? the smiley icon and the title had me confused for a sec there. :P

Listen, if I had REAL issues with my vagina, CoolJunkie would be the LAST place I'd talk about 'em! :P lol

But look how many people wanted to see if you did! lol

Guest lulamishka

But look how many people wanted to see if you did! lol

I KNOW! :D

I have Renzo to thank for the title of this thread. Figured more people would look at it with a title like that. LOL!

Guest endymion

I would have choked that little dog dead without thinking twice about it if it just ran up and tried to bite me in the crotch like that. I would definitely suffer a few more bites to my hands to kill the dog.

A medium sized dog attacked my little miniature schnauzer like that while we were out for a walk once and I had almost managed to kill the dog before its owner got to me and punched me in the head to stop me. I was embarrassed about losing my temper when it first happened, but years later I realize that I have no regrets and I wish that I had managed to kill it. If you can't keep your dog from attacking me then gee I'm sorry but I can't resist the urge to kill it.

Guest r3nz0

Ok, who gives three shits about this video? Let's talk about Michelle's cooter. Michelle, Talmage tells me your vagina whips up some delicious pancakes and bacon for breakfast.

Is that true?

Guest r3nz0

talmagelisabeth (9:51:52 PM): I dunno, renzo.. all I know is that michelle's vagina tastes like apple pie..with ice cream..vanilla ice cream