Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD or VC???

Guest hiram

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

van dyk lost the picture years ago...7 ways and then out there and back were his last good albums - he needs to bring that sound back

vc isnt my style' date=' i wouldnt go to see him

id rather go see some of our locals play somewhere than either of these 2 events...

[/quote']

Your Crazy... Van Dyk is the most consistant Trance DJ in the Genre, his sound hasn't changed much.

Please dont express your opinion regarding a Dj, when you actually dont listen to his Dj Sets or have seen him live. Only because your not into the DJ and your into a different sound doesn't mean he lost his groove.

ive gotten all his new discs, from politics of dancing through reflections (which was actually handed to me by Paul at space when i was hangin with markus in the booth during the end of his set)

ive seen him at least 7 times live, and he's consistent in his technical skills but i liked his music years ago better...i have some perspective here...i just miss his older stuff

reflections wasnt bad it just wasnt timeless like out there & back and 7 ways...and politics i thought were just 'okay'...

You cant compare his old stuff to the stuff he plays now...that was his best material..its timeless.

Those were the Hay Days of Trance. He still consistently takes out descent material he hasn't gone off the cliff like your boy Sasha has gone though.

Trance still blows though :P

Guest pod

Please, six years ago, most of you were probably front and center at The Mix.

I have a mind to go and pull my negatives from those days and see.

Guest LeVeL

Diogo had some quality hanging around him on Sunday.

engine.cgi?idd=1&u=po6qfjP7d7PD&command=engine.showImage.show&galleryID=2006-10-21&imageID=40&width=312&height=468

[borat]nice! you make sexytime with her?[/borat]

Dude look like a Lady..lol

Guest Adam Singer

pod - you were raving 6 years ago...or at least taking pictures of ravers ;)

Guest hiram

van dyk lost the picture years ago...7 ways and then out there and back were his last good albums - he needs to bring that sound back

vc isnt my style' date=' i wouldnt go to see him

id rather go see some of our locals play somewhere than either of these 2 events...

[/quote']

Your Crazy... Van Dyk is the most consistant Trance DJ in the Genre, his sound hasn't changed much.

Please dont express your opinion regarding a Dj, when you actually dont listen to his Dj Sets or have seen him live. Only because your not into the DJ and your into a different sound doesn't mean he lost his groove.

ive gotten all his new discs, from politics of dancing through reflections (which was actually handed to me by Paul at space when i was hangin with markus in the booth during the end of his set)

ive seen him at least 7 times live, and he's consistent in his technical skills but i liked his music years ago better...i have some perspective here...i just miss his older stuff

reflections wasnt bad it just wasnt timeless like out there & back and 7 ways...and politics i thought were just 'okay'...

You cant compare his old stuff to the stuff he plays now...that was his best material..its timeless.

Those were the Hay Days of Trance. He still consistently takes out descent material he hasn't gone off the cliff like your boy Sasha has gone though.

Trance still blows though :P

ummm i <3 trance..

Guest ramon

Uhh derrr? Yeah, everyone knows that. Christ, my first huge assignment was Cyberfest 2000.

what a disaster that was .. that was one of the craziest bus rides ever.

Guest pod

I wasn't gonna go, then all of the sudden my contact from Moonshine Records called me and told me to go up. I actually had a car back then, but I lucked out and one of my old-old school friends was driving up, so I went. Then I get to the hotel, and I'm stuck there, they decided to pre-party pretty hardcore.

I ended up saying "OK, whomever takes me over to the festival gets in for free..." I got over real quick after that. Think it was Walt Flanigan actually.

Guest Adam Singer

I wasn't gonna go, then all of the sudden my contact from Moonshine Records called me and told me to go up. I actually had a car back then, but I lucked out and one of my old-old school friends was driving up, so I went. Then I get to the hotel, and I'm stuck there, they decided to pre-party pretty hardcore.

I ended up saying "OK, whomever takes me over to the festival gets in for free..." I got over real quick after that. Think it was Walt Flanigan actually.

lol, not that i went to this event - but why do i feel like i can visualize the hotel scene ;)

Guest pod

Oddly enough it was the one sober guy whom no one really knew. Cool kid though, wonder what ever happened to him? I got him in and he vanished.

Guest armand1210

If I had dollar for every current trance hater that I saw at the Mix....even I'll admit trance was my gateway drug into dance music...

Guest Cosmigonon

So when you all go out do you try to identify every noise, sound, and track you hear?Do you debate on the dance floor? I cant see the fun in that. 8)

alot of them do, i just get drunk, dance my ass off, n talk to chicks :P

+1