Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey bling! another wonderful news story!

ryan2772

http://www.mlive.com/news/bctimes/index.ssf?/base/news-8/116170304311310.xml&coll=4

Area man charged with bestiality

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

By TIM YOUNKMAN

TIMES WRITER

A 44-year-old Saginaw man remains jailed today on charges of bestiality after he was seen engaged in sexual acts with a dead dog, Michigan State Police troopers said.

Ronald Kuch was arrested after police searched the area of Midland and Carter roads Friday for a man who ran away from a Bay County Animal Control officer. The entire incident was within view of a nearby day care center.

At his arraignment on Monday, Kuch demanded a preliminary examination in Bay County District Court. District Judge Craig Alston ordered him to remain jailed in lieu of $500,000 bond pending a hearing on the evidence Nov. 6.

Kuch is charged with crimes against nature and assaulting a law enforcement officer.

Troopers said a woman from the day care center called for animal control because there was a dead dog near the property that had been hit by a car several days earlier.

Before officers could arrive, the man showed up and began engaging in sexual acts with the dog, police said. The animal control officer also reported seeing Kuch involved in the sex act and as he approached him, Kuch shoved him away and ran off.

State troopers searched the area and found the man hiding in the attic of a nearby house.

Officers determined that the house belonged to the man's girlfriend and later learned that the dog, a black Labrador retriever, also belonged to the girlfriend. The dog had been dead for four or five days.

The official charge of crimes against nature carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. If the person is a repeat offender, the maximum is life in prison.

Guest lulamishka

Ryan, this guy should try to have sex with Happy, that Vagina lady's dog. LOL! We know what Happy did to her labrador.

Guest mr.miami

Pretty gross, but i cant see how that could be a crime. Maybe for something like indecent exposure I could understand, but I think the whole law about not fcking animals is dumb. Especially dead animals.

Guest lyrik

Pretty gross, but i cant see how that could be a crime. Maybe for something like indecent exposure I could understand, but I think the whole law about not fcking animals is dumb. Especially dead animals.

Are you fucking serious??? A law about fucking defenseless animals is dumb? So you think its ok for old billy bob to jump his neighbors fence and rape his dog?

What the fuck is wrong with people. If I caught someone even remotely doing something like that to my dog I would kill him/her....no thoughts about it...dead.

Guest JMT

getting too hard to rape humans these days?

While i find that this should indeed be a crime, why is the penalty so stiff? How do child molesters and rapists get off so easily? So you're telling me that if a person is caught 2 times having sex with an animal they go to jail for life whereas rapists and molesters go free in 5-7 years? Somehow i fail to find the justice in this.

Thats kind of like saying that a dog has more value or rights than I do, or a child does....what is it, the ability to defend ourselves? Its still not right or just.

getting too hard to rape humans these days?

you have no idea!

Guest lyrik

While i find that this should indeed be a crime, why is the penalty so stiff? How do child molesters and rapists get off so easily? So you're telling me that if a person is caught 2 times having sex with an animal they go to jail for life whereas rapists and molesters go free in 5-7 years? Somehow i fail to find the justice in this.

Thats kind of like saying that a dog has more value or rights than I do, or a child does....what is it, the ability to defend ourselves? Its still not right or just.

I agree...in part...that the penalty for child molesting and crimes as such should be waaaaay more heavy than they currently are. It is a crime against nature to molest/rape kids or anyone for that matter...because anyone can see its just not natural.