Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women & Kissing on the Cheek

blaze65

OK, this is for all you women on here, and I guess the guys can answer too. How come, whenever I see a female, whether it is a friend or more than a friend, they come up and practically throw their cheeks down my throat? I mean they are not satisfied until I give them a kiss on the cheek. They don't want to kiss me on the cheek, but I must kiss them! This happens all the time, what exactly is this supposed to mean? I mean, you cannot avoid it, as it is thrown at me!

among my friends we all kiss each other on the cheek...i don't make someone just kiss my cheek though...i actually had this conversation with my friend, at what age did we start kissing everyone hello?

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

there are peps u do this w/ whether it be male/female ... i don't kiss everyone and i don't want everyone to kiss me either since i don't know where their lips have been. cwm34.gif

------------------

"twenty-four hours a day and 168 hours a week are yours to use - in whatever way you choose. How will you choose to use your time?" athenalust@hotmail.com