Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg @ SPACE sat Nov 4th!!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest spinderella7713

saunder.jpg

We havent seen him for a while...............so I've been saving up for this!!!! Main room and terrace sets!!! whos in???

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RzO

i will obviously be there, Sander is always the best, i have not missed one of his party"s @ Space since 03...cant wait, will be a messy morning as always when sander comes, and he isnt gonna stop at 9 am like the last 2 guest parties this past month. Kelly will eb coming home and we hope to see many of the familiar faces 8)

Guest escobaju

yes same here rzo, this year i saw sander twice in miami.. 1. SPACE 8 hrs later 2. SUITE.. its all about the music and how he knows how to feel the crowd...

he should be a monthly resident @ SPACE instead of Crobar NYC...

Guest redman

I havennnnttt seeeenn him in a looonnnggg time, so Im defenitly there, and i actually want to make it to the patio. Im not a patio fan for numerous reasons. But count me in for sander.

So whats the entrance like $$$, guestlist???

Guest RzO

Id really like to make it to the patio for this (if I recover from this weekend). But I need to know how long he will be on the patio. Last time I got there at 6:30 for Nic and he was done by 7am per Luis' new rules. Can anyone give me some insight?

i think Luis just wants the patio crowd to stay and the formula they have with cedric then ivano always works, hence the lawler/fancuilli parties, with respect to them stopping early...at the same time the sander/cedric combo is always sick, keeps the place rammed and the earliest ive ever seen sander stop was 11:00 am...Id think hell play a fair amount, the terrace is of his favorite places to play and it shows whens hes out there, u should def come.. its about time he's back, cant freakin wait! ;D

Guest Fez

yes same here rzo, this year i saw sander twice in miami.. 1. SPACE 8 hrs later 2. SUITE.. its all about the music and how he knows how to feel the crowd...

crobar nyc has huge lines waiting every weekend to get in, no matter who's spinning...the kind Space only sees when Roger or Erick are spinning

Guest escobaju

Sander WMC 2005 @ Space (Friday night), I was waiting in a huge line as well. Other than that, I guess there aren’t that many huge lines at SPACE. I think Morrillo is very commercialized (even though his club PACHA NYC.. is fantastic), but his music is not as independent as other DJ’s. In any case, we are all glad to see SANDER back in Miami .. since last time he cancelled b/c he was very ill.

Guest spinderella7713

crobar nyc has huge lines waiting every weekend to get in, no matter who's spinning...the kind Space only sees when Roger or Erick are spinning

another moronic statement by "fez"...guess you werent at space sat ::)

Guest JMT

Id really like to make it to the patio for this (if I recover from this weekend). But I need to know how long he will be on the patio. Last time I got there at 6:30 for Nic and he was done by 7am per Luis' new rules. Can anyone give me some insight?

+1

Guest ddg

+1

i wanna go with you guys... :P

Guest deprivation

does anybody have a 2006 recent live set from Sander?

<CHEP>

I'm looking forward to Sander Saturday too. I haven't seen him in a long time.

There is a recent Sander set through iTunes that I got over the weekend. Do a podcast search in the title that says - the groove collection and it'll come up with a lots of podcasts to download. The Sander one is from Pacha's closing. Pretty good imo.

Guest Fez

yeah i was there...i'll agree with you, it was packed...but how many times a year does it get liek that.

i compared to crobar nyc like someone else posted and made a referece about it.

don't take my comment as on offense, if you do, too bad for you, you're only a PROMOTER, have nothing to do with the club, so shut it :)

oh, and you can tell Sander what's up on my behal\f :)

Guest escobaju

I believe in PEACE… I only wanted to say that Sander should be a monthly resident @ SPACE rather than NYC b/c he has a huge fan base here in Miami. I mean SPACE had a “get well party†for SANDER this year. I remember when he had his “Everybody tour†(2004) party at SPACE that was another great success. So spinderella7713, now that I read you are a promoter there, maybe Louis should reconsider with his resident DJ’s.

deprivation - thanks for the podcast tip

<CHEP>

Guest spinderella7713

yeah i was there...i'll agree with you, it was packed...but how many times a year does it get liek that.

i compared to crobar nyc like someone else posted and made a referece about it.

don't take my comment as on offense, if you do, too bad for you, you're only a PROMOTER, have nothing to do with the club, so shut it :)

oh, and you can tell Sander what's up on my behal\f :)

wether im "only a promoter" or not....i still think ur a moron. 8)

Guest ramon

I believe in PEACE… I only wanted to say that Sander should be a monthly resident @ SPACE rather than NYC b/c he has a huge fan base here in Miami. I mean SPACE had a “get well party†for SANDER this year. I remember when he had his “Everybody tour†(2004) party at SPACE that was another great success. So spinderella7713, now that I read you are a promoter there, maybe Louis should reconsider with his resident DJ’s.

<CHEP>

nothing against sander, but i think it would be better to introduce some new dj's into space. pair them up with an established name etc.

Guest Philip

<CHEP>

nothing against sander, but i think it would be better to introduce some new dj's into space. pair them up with an established name etc.

i agree with you that it would be nice to see some new blood - but Sander MUST stay.

Guest Philip

if any friends are coming from out of town i tell them to wait for a Sander weekend. by far my fav Space resident. of course if Desyn keeps coming i might have to change that up but... Sander imo brings the classiest crowd and the Terrace atmosphere is ridiculous.

Guest escobaju

this is answering your earlier post ramon... i don't know how to the box thing with a reply...

I guess, I think SPACE has the potential to bring the best DJ’s in the world to town. Yes we can support the local dj’s as much as possible and try to mentor them to be as successful as who they’ll be paired up with. Sounds like a good idea, but in the end what rules this “downtown†is $$$$$.

Guest ramon

this is answering your earlier post ramon... i don't know how to the box thing with a reply...

I guess, I think SPACE has the potential to bring the best DJ’s in the world to town. Yes we can support the local dj’s as much as possible and try to mentor them to be as successful as who they’ll be paired up with. Sounds like a good idea, but in the end what rules this “downtown†is $$$$$.

yes space's marketing machine could make any night potentially successful, but as an example when nic came with wooly there was a huge hype about it and imo they both delivered. why haven't we seen wooly back?

they really have to give some of these people an opportunity to play outside of one week in march when its half of europe here. its really hard to build a fanbase in this market when you don't play.

sander does bring it. ive seen him on several occasions and he's been fun on the patio. i'm not saying get rid of anyone i'm saying bring in some new people along as well.

last but not least sander brings out some amazing looking women to his terrace party which is always a treat. ;)