Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg @ SPACE sat Nov 4th!!!!

Guest spinderella7713

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr.miami

Has the patio ever gone till 2pm on a regular sunday? I'm looking at an email for set times on 11/4

ON THE SPACE TERRACE AFTER 5AM

Sander Kleinenberg 5:30 to 8:30

Cedric Gervais 8:30 to 11:00

Ivano Bellini 11:00 to 2:00

:o

Guest AlanS

Didn't they go till after 5 or so when the S-man was there over the summer? Considering it was a wash out that morning, that's quite an accomplishment. And I think there have been other early evening closings when Oscars been out there on the terrace for special occasions in the past as well.

Guest Devilicious

i think im headed out for this... who am i gonna see dancin n prancin tonight?

*yay* .... possible I will make a cameo in the morning, holla atcha girl :-*

Guest mr.miami

In my old age im figuring i cant handle this as well anymore. So here is my review

The Good

1. Music very good

2. I got the brand of tequilla i asked for this time after interrogating a bartender

The Bad

1. Some of the lights used were flashing more annoying than usual

2. I realized when i got in the lobby area that it was time to go cus my own breath smelled like smoke and i wasnt smoking.

3. Tons of people bumping into you

4. Can someone explain to me the annoying high pitched whistle sound that was in some of the tracks at the beginning of the night? Do people like that sound?Cus I was cringing as i heard it.

A decent short night I'd say.

Guest itsalexg

In my old age im figuring i cant handle this as well anymore. So here is my review

The Good

1. Music very good

2. I got the brand of tequilla i asked for this time after interrogating a bartender

The Bad

2. I realized when i got in the lobby area that it was time to go cus my own breath smelled like smoke and i wasnt smoking.

4. Can someone explain to me the annoying high pitched whistle sound that was in some of the tracks at the beginning of the night? Do people like that sound?Cus I was cringing as i heard it.

3:42 am???

Guest the blew hulk

I have to totally disagree with the music being good from kLIENENBERG. This was the seventh time I've seem him, second at space. This was without a doubt one of the weakest sets I've seen him play. I've always been impressed with his ability to throw down different style sets four of the six times. I will say his first hour was full on but after that it was complety downhill.

I really can't excuse him dropping three of the tracks I heard in the main room only to get to the terrace and hear three repeats. With the amount of production coming out right now there is no excuse for these actions. Yet, I did notice this really didn't seem to bother anyone on the terrace. They seemed quite satisfied which is rather goofy.

I will say Oscar G threw done some dope tracks and his mixing was for the most part right on.

When I see a DJ of his caliber, I want to hear tracks that forge the music to another level. The terrace set remind me of a lot of predictable elctro house that was big two years ago. I will give him props for dropping that Audion at about 7:45.

All and all I was extemlly disappointed considered what space has to offers the artists that come and perfrom. It set up for the dj's to truly be artists and play extended sets. So 4 and half hours from Klienenberg seems a little strange.

All in all, the night was fun but something was missing to make the night a success. Yet in numbers the crowd was there.

Of course these are my opinions, and you don't have to agree. But what I do know is some of the best production is coming out right now because I'm an avid buyer of the Vinyl.

But if everyone had a good night tonight, oh well, guess we'll have to see what tenaglia has to offer at twilo on Thanksgiving. Something tells me this will be a little more on the twisted side ;D

Guest mr.miami

The Good

1. Music very good

The Bad

3:42 am???

I left at 3 am hung outside deciding if i wanted to go home for like 20 minutes.I was at home by 3:30am. I usually try to stay till 6 The smoking really bugged the hell out of me. Anyone know if nocturnal gets as smokey as space? Even the day after my chest feels a little heavy. No offense but im not getting lung cancer from a bunch of fcks i dont even know.

Guest ramon

thanks to the k , ariel and rolly.

oscar did his thing and sander did the dvj visual amdness thing which was kinda cool. i had a good time cause i was with friends wasn't really into alot of what sander was playing but people were having a good time so i don't matter at that point. that changes vs around the world was atrocious sorry if you all liked it but please just give me changes (original) .. i didnt stick around for the patio. it was neat to hear that smack my bitch up edit/remix in the main room though.

ill be ready to really party next week with 2 of my faves at space og/desyn :)

I have to totally disagree with the music being good from kLIENENBERG. This was the seventh time I've seem him, second at space. This was without a doubt one of the weakest sets I've seen him play. I've always been impressed with his ability to throw down different style sets four of the six times. I will say his first hour was full on but after that it was complety downhill.

I really can't excuse him dropping three of the tracks I heard in the main room only to get to the terrace and hear three repeats. With the amount of production coming out right now there is no excuse for these actions. Yet, I did notice this really didn't seem to bother anyone on the terrace. They seemed quite satisfied which is rather goofy.

I will say Oscar G threw done some dope tracks and his mixing was for the most part right on.

When I see a DJ of his caliber, I want to hear tracks that forge the music to another level. The terrace set remind me of a lot of predictable elctro house that was big two years ago. I will give him props for dropping that Audion at about 7:45.

All and all I was extemlly disappointed considered what space has to offers the artists that come and perfrom. It set up for the dj's to truly be artists and play extended sets. So 4 and half hours from Klienenberg seems a little strange.

All in all, the night was fun but something was missing to make the night a success. Yet in numbers the crowd was there.

Of course these are my opinions, and you don't have to agree. But what I do know is some of the best production is coming out right now because I'm an avid buyer of the Vinyl.

But if everyone had a good night tonight, oh well, guess we'll have to see what tenaglia has to offer at twilo on Thanksgiving. Something tells me this will be a little more on the twisted side ;D

not everyone goes to a club to ID each and every song, im sure you noticed though

it was too packed, could barely move - the music was decent, personally i dont care bout track selection(my opinion), as long as the crowd, my friends, and myself are having a good time that's really all we care about, but yea it was too damm packed oh well

hot chicks everywhere - esp when u get there with a hot chick makes all the other chicks be like heyy whos that! :P hehe

Guest deprivation

I had a good time especially seeing the DVDJ set. I liked the visuals especially when he played This is ...

It was really crowded and congested, but it was still a good time and didn't bother me that much. I only stayed for his main room set, but was too tired for the terrace. There were surprisingly some hot women at the show. I didn't know what to expect as far as women. And I even got back to my vehicle without being assaulted by bums. A good night.

Guest mr.miami

not everyone goes to a club to ID each and every song, im sure you noticed though

it was too packed, could barely move - the music was decent, personally i dont care bout track selection(my opinion), as long as the crowd, my friends, and myself are having a good time that's really all we care about, but yea it was too damm packed oh well

hot chicks everywhere - esp when u get there with a hot chick makes all the other chicks be like heyy whos that! :P hehe

Ahh you must have gotten there after i was gone.

Guest Ariel

thanks to the k , ariel and rolly.

oscar did his thing and sander did the dvj visual amdness thing which was kinda cool. i had a good time cause i was with friends wasn't really into alot of what sander was playing but people were having a good time so i don't matter at that point. that changes vs around the world was atrocious sorry if you all liked it but please just give me changes (original) .. i didnt stick around for the patio. it was neat to hear that smack my bitch up edit/remix in the main room though.

ill be ready to really party next week with 2 of my faves at space og/desyn :)

;)

Guest LeVeL

Sander was okay...nothing special about his set to tell you the truth but I had a blast..drinking till there was no tomorrow, had a great time with the people that I was with and also I have to say...I love the Space Bartenders...all you guys rock. ;D

Sometimes its not really all about the music, its about the atmosphere and the amount of shots to hard liquor ratio.

Also one last thing..whos the Dj that is opening the Patio, you know the guy who played right before Sander, I have to say he played very,very good...just was tearing apart the patio.