Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg @ SPACE sat Nov 4th!!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest musicalmissionary

I was particularly fond of the DM-Personal Jesus mix he played as well as the massive Audion track he played around 7:45 like someone mentioned above (I believe it was Mouth to Mouth ramon)... that was about it. 2 special tracks lost in a sea of cheese. Oh well... plenty of hot bitches to keep my mind entertained

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Major

Yeah you should.

Sadly that is the case in this town. Get them inebriated to the point where they'll never know what's playing.

Guest ramon

I was particularly fond of the DM-Personal Jesus mix he played as well as the massive Audion track he played around 7:45 like someone mentioned above (I believe it was Mouth to Mouth ramon)... that was about it. 2 special tracks lost in a sea of cheese. Oh well... plenty of hot bitches to keep my mind entertained

Timo Maas remix of Personal Jesus? If not maybe the Boys Noize Rework. Timo's mix has a very heavy kickdrum and is pretty true to the original.

Audion record was probably Mouth to Mouth. :)

Guest soozin

I was particularly fond of the DM-Personal Jesus mix he played as well as the massive Audion track he played around 7:45 like someone mentioned above (I believe it was Mouth to Mouth ramon)...

+1

Guest Major

It's the case in every party town. If you're gonna drink, might as well do it right.

True, but you shouldn't have to drink to mask the music.

Guest mr.miami

Uhh why not drink to drink? I really hate it when the music masks what im drinking. ;) When I go i dont know who the dj is anyway nor do i care. As long as i like how it sounds its all good. 8)

Guest Major

When I go i dont know who the dj is anyway nor do i care.

I think you speak for 99% clubbers here and that's why clubs and Dj's get away with what they do.

Guest pod

Mr. Miami put it bluntly enough, but it is the truth. The people posting on here and trainspotting aren't the ones keeping the clubs in operation. Sure, bookings do take into consideration what kind of music is gonna be played, but I've never seen a booking agent or club owner go over tracklistings when it comes down to booking a DJ. Basically, what they wanna know is if the money they're dishing out on this guy is gonna come back in.

Guest ddg

didnt like the remix of smack my bitch up...

nor didnt like the mashup of changes and daft punk

but thats just me, for the most part i enjoyed the tunes....

i did have an excellent time with all the peeps i was hanging out with.....good seeing everyone!! :)

Guest redman

:o :o :o

Sander was amazing. Im glad Sanders Back!!!!

His mainroom set was amazing!!, Caught like 2 hours of the terrace set, and was blown away!!!!

Desyn this week on the terrace now....

Guest RzO

had an awesome time!!! plenty of good party toons and good people to be around. nice meeting RzO and Kelly - even though i was to banged up to remember who RzO was an hour later... :P

that was great, the look on ur face was classic, then it all comes together...lol...as far as sander, always good imo, but definitley lacking some of the classic funk he's played in the past...but he does no wrong so still a great time, i actually think the mainroom was sick, being that the terrace was so short...oh yah and i hear that around the world mashup is dave dresden's doing, if that tells anything of the track...i didnt think it was terrible but as ramon said give me changes any day, and original not that rmx...u cant get it all, and no matter what, Space plus all of the usual suspects is never a bad time! cant wait to be back! :)

Guest deprivation

Daft Punk vs Changes remix was ok. To me the standout tune was This Is... I liked the Moby "Go" remix too which I haven't heard people mention.

I caught Ariel G for a little while on the terrace and thought he was playing some good tunes.

Guest ramon

Daft Punk vs Changes remix was ok. To me the standout tune was This Is... I liked the Moby "Go" remix too which I haven't heard people mention.

I caught Ariel G for a little while on the terrace and thought he was playing some good tunes.

Trentemoller remix of Go. I've heard it enough times to stop mentioning it. It's a good record though.

had an awesome time!!! plenty of good party toons and good people to be around. nice meeting RzO and Kelly - even though i was to banged up to remember who RzO was an hour later... :P

that was great, the look on ur face was classic, then it all comes together...lol...as far as sander, always good imo, but definitley lacking some of the classic funk he's played in the past...but he does no wrong so still a great time, i actually think the mainroom was sick, being that the terrace was so short...oh yah and i hear that around the world mashup is dave dresden's doing, if that tells anything of the track...i didnt think it was terrible but as ramon said give me changes any day, and original not that rmx...u cant get it all, and no matter what, Space plus all of the usual suspects is never a bad time! cant wait to be back! :)

i respect your opinion on this matter more than anyone's ;)

Guest RzO

i respect your opinion on this matter more than anyone's ;)

I wondered if u were gonna make it...oh well, see u next time im down

Guest Philip

Trentemoller remix of Go. I've heard it enough times to stop mentioning it. It's a good record though.

Trentemoller going off with it.

I thought Ariel G was doing fabulous as well

Guest escobaju

I’m finally coming back to reality since Sander took stage at the patio. Again, this was an unforgettable night with an incredible vibe. Ariel started out at the patio with great tracks and made everybody feel at home!! Sander rocked the patio as always, and we have to thank SPACE for making this possible. What a great night, .. one question.. what time did Sander finish his set?

<CHEP>

476428022109_0_ALB.jpg

cool picture my bro took... ariel thanks for taking the crowd pics!!!

Guest escobaju

yea.. i guess there is no real actual time.. whatever.. great night.. great music.. viva el patiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo viva space!! viva sander!!

171508022109_0_ALB.jpg

from all the reviews that i have read and heard, the residents were just too good ..

From all the reviews? There is not one proper review written.

yes, all the reviews ...written, spoken .. passed on to me .. text messages, phone calls .. etc etc etc ;)

whoever said i only rely on what cj'ers post here ..