Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg @ SPACE sat Nov 4th!!!!

Guest spinderella7713

Guest deprivation

The flyer says main room and terrace set. Any ideas on set times for both? Also, does he do the DVDJ set in the main room only?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Also, does he do the DVDJ set in the main room only?

I would have to say that all the times I have seen him he's done it in the main-room. He did the DVJ set a couple of conferences ago on the Patio of Space but it was around 2 am or so and he was playing the Terrace all day.

In my opinion the DVJ set is better in the main-room.

Guest pod

The DVJ sets have always been in the main room due to the video equipment being there.

DVJing on the terrace requires some real serious projectors to beat the light.

Guest spinderella7713

The flyer says main room and terrace set. Any ideas on set times for both? Also, does he do the DVDJ set in the main room only?

3-530 main room

530-8 terrace

Guest RzO

if any friends are coming from out of town i tell them to wait for a Sander weekend. by far my fav Space resident. of course if Desyn keeps coming i might have to change that up but... Sander imo brings the classiest crowd and the Terrace atmosphere is ridiculous.

what ive been preaching for years now, it is by far the best parties on the terrace, nothing but fun in the sun, as sander puts it himself in an ra interview when asked about his favorite places to play...the synergy levels are off the chart out there and as pod would agree, Sander is one dj that is absolutely about the party before the music, since the music is always good its a win win with Sander, i am bringing alot of space noobs this week, about 7 or so, since i told them they have to wait till Sander for there proper debut @ Space...i know i am excited as always, especially since he got cancelled the last 2 times, its been since the wmc 10 hr set that hes been back, 7 months later, its about time!

Guest mr.miami

I'm driving from gainesville for this one. its not to be missed!

WTF :o

How many people that stay for the patio in the mornings have productive sundays other than sleeping?

Guest pod

How many people that stay for the patio in the mornings have productive sundays other than sleeping?

What else is there to do on a Sunday?

Guest Cosmigonon

If you're going to the patio, that's your sunday right there, u should know that already... ;)

Guest JMT

its got to be a pretty low percentage. i can barely muster up watching football the rest of the day.

Guest glowstix

hows driving back up to g-ville for a productive sunday?

Guest RzO

hows driving back up to g-ville for a productive sunday?

did that a few times after sander in 04 and 05, i was @ UF from 00-05, and leaving the terrace at 11 am and driving that 5 hours sucks pretty big balls, but when u get back ull be like damn it was worth it!

Guest glowstix

No doubt it'l be worth it.

at least i can crash for a few hours afterwards before the drive back.

Sander freakin rips that place up every time he comes.

Guest Marina22

There is one through sobespots.com or if you have their VIP card but pod won't like me saying it and delete me again. :P It's before 1am though so it's not really worth it unless you plan to go that early.