Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the longest you have gone without sleep during WMC

Guest frankthetank

Work and WMC just don't seem like they go together well. i.e. if you work in an office setting. I always make sure I have two days or normalcy before attempting to be productive in a work environment after visiting Miami. Anything less than that is extremely stressful :-[.

Guest Devilicious

Work and WMC just don't seem like they go together well. i.e. if you work in an office setting. I always make sure I have two days or normalcy before attempting to be productive in a work environment after visiting Miami. Anything less than that is extremely stressful :-[.

I was bartending at the time... this year I'm taking off from my 9-5 to bartend again, it's just too much fun :)

Guest dj moyn

I was bartending at the time... this year I'm taking off from my 9-5 to bartend again, it's just too much fun :)

where you gonna bartend at i'll stop in and get a drink from ya

Guest Devilicious

Shine in the Shelborne hotel. Jon already has some very exciting events in the works that you will prolly want to check out regardless ;D

• 1 month later...
Guest doognam

Made the Get Lost Show hosted by Lazarus then to about 4:00 pm of the Degenerates party...about 72 hrs...Crashed for 12 hours then caught Vath at Nocturnal for about seven hours...I was in clubs for about 48 hours in 4 and half days!!!

Guest frankthetank

Shine in the Shelborne hotel. Jon already has some very exciting events in the works that you will prolly want to check out regardless ;D

I may check out Shine this year depending on the party. Plus I may get to check out Devilicious who is a CJ cutie. Patron? ;D

Guest Tboyo

10 of us did 12 days of around 2.5 hrs a night each during the 2006 WMC..not very clever

The yanks only pop in for a couple of days at a time during WMC and think they're hardcore.

Guest Devilicious

I may check out Shine this year depending on the party. Plus I may get to check out Devilicious who is a CJ cutie. Patron? ;D

Patron for sure, just don't try to make me drink Jager! :-X

Guest frankthetank

longest would have to be around 65 hours even then i only slept for a few hours and continued along...... :o

65 hours...that sounds painful.

Guest swirlundergrounder

longest would have to be around 65 hours even then i only slept for a few hours and continued along...... :o

65 hours straight is one thing. But 65 hours with naps is not so bad..

Taking naps does not count...

Guest bootstah

65 hours straight is one thing. But 65 hours with naps is not so bad..

Taking naps does not count...

no naps involved, just train hard prior to conference.........LOL!