Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex on wheels...

crossy

So we've had all kinda chats about sex in clubs, but what about in rollerskating clubs (I guess that'd have to be the Roxy)? Anyone ever do that? With your skates still on?

I kept tryin', but Lips just wouldn't cum into the bathroom with me biggrin.gif Well, I guess there's always Vinyl on Friday. I just hope they let me wear my blades inside cwm32.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif

hey guys

i heard about the meet up.. how did it go??? anyone bust their buTT? hehe.

lipz told me about it yesterday.. but i wuz so sick

im still feelin like shit - but found the strength to come into work today.. =*(

gotta make that $$$$!! ..

------------------

"I'm gone, you ain't worth tha tears

You lost tha best thing you ever had in ya life..a waste of my years"

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by crossy:

So we've had all kinda chats about sex in clubs, but what about in rollerskating clubs (I guess that'd have to be the Roxy)? Anyone ever do that? With your skates still on?

I kept tryin', but Lips just wouldn't cum into the bathroom with me biggrin.gif Well, I guess there's always Vinyl on Friday. I just hope they let me wear my blades inside cwm32.gif

lol i was offered sex? OMG WHERE WAS I?

hehehe your adorable CROSSY!

the whole sex on rollerskate thing sounds really really really doable, but ya gotta be nude b4 you put them on.. it might be hard to take pants off over them.. AND THANKYOU for helping me skate.. WHERE THE HELLL DID THAT GIRL COME FROM???

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEY PLAYED BARRY WHITE.. i was so wanting to just put my bum in the air and get spanked when that came on.. but i figured spanking on rollerskates may be dangerous..

I see it kinda like the frogger theory,, Bent over on skating rink, someone going to slap my ass hard, me flyin into some dancin person on skates, or a wall.. lol

I had a great time! hope to see ya again some time soon !

xoxoxoxoxo mwwwwwwwahz

~LiPz~

------------------

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gifhttp://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

lol i was offered sex? OMG WHERE WAS I?

hehehe your adorable CROSSY!

the whole sex on rollerskate thing sounds really really really doable, but ya gotta be nude b4 you put them on.. it might be hard to take pants off over them.. AND THANKYOU for helping me skate.. WHERE THE HELLL DID THAT GIRL COME FROM???

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEY PLAYED BARRY WHITE.. i was so wanting to just put my bum in the air and get spanked when that came on.. but i figured spanking on rollerskates may be dangerous..

I see it kinda like the frogger theory,, Bent over on skating rink, someone going to slap my ass hard, me flyin into some dancin person on skates, or a wall.. lol

I had a great time! hope to see ya again some time soon !

xoxoxoxoxo mwwwwwwwahz

~LiPz~

damn, i missed all this!!!!!!! I need to be spanked for that.

cwm12.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

can i cum to0?

Of course. More females are always welcome at Casa Crossy.

I wish I would've seen this post before I left work, though. You could've helped me out with Orchid. No matter how hard or how much I spanked her, she still wanted more. My hand was beat red. I had to switch to using a wooden paddle and that broke but she still wanted more. So then I busted out the ol' Louisville Slugger (aluminum) and it still wasn't enough.

So eventually I gave up on the spanking and we had passionately violent sex and finally that satisfied her biggrin.gif

I wish I would've seen this post before I left work, though. You could've helped me out with Orchid. No matter how hard or how much I spanked her, she still wanted more. My hand was beat red. I had to switch to using a wooden paddle and that broke but she still wanted more. So then I busted out the ol' Louisville Slugger (aluminum) and it still wasn't enough.

So eventually I gave up on the spanking and we had passionately violent sex and finally that satisfied her biggrin.gif

lmao crossy. jo0 funny.. =P

i dont know about the aluminum bat.. but the violent sex sounds like something I just might enjoy.

cwm30.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Satisfied for one minute...I WANT MORE OF YOUR LOVING!!!!!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

can i cum to0?

You can go without me we live right near eachother!!!!!

Pick me up

pick me up

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by orchid21:

Satisfied for one minute...I WANT MORE OF YOUR LOVING!!!!!!

cwm4.gif

A minute confused.gif It was a minute and 23 seconds. That was a personal high for me biggrin.gif

Well, you're welcum back anytime baby! We'll just hafta arange it so nicki and glowgirl can make it. That is, if you can stand sharing my lovin' Lina

cwm11.gif

Brian

A minute confused.gif It was a minute and 23 seconds. That was a personal high for me biggrin.gif

Well, you're welcum back anytime baby! We'll just hafta arange it so nicki and glowgirl can make it. That is, if you can stand sharing my lovin' Lina

cwm11.gif

Brian

personally, i would want you all to myself ...but anything to please you Brian smile.gif plus will have so many more nights to spend alone... smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"

[This message has been edited by orchid21 (edited 01-22-2001).]

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

LINA IS ALL MINEEEEEEEEE, you can't have her.. tongue.gif

NEVER!!! And you can't do anything about it tongue.gif cause she wants me biggrin.gif

And I'm with you Lina, I'd rather have you all to myself, unless it would please you to let lips and nikki join us. But otherwise, it'll be just us then cwm35.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by glowgirl:

You can go without me we live right near eachother!!!!!

Pick me up

pick me up

lol . uhh .. we do? .. Im fuckin burnt.. where u live?

hehe.. i have n0 car.. =*(

ill pick ya up in the big white limo w/ the blue stripe down the side....

It wuz either.. apartment or car..

I opted for apartment =)

no need to explain why.... heeh

.. Damn Crossy.. not for nuttin.. your one popular guy .. What does everyone know that I dont?!? =P

------------------

"ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

.. Damn Crossy.. not for nuttin.. your one popular guy .. What does everyone know that I dont?!? =P

I can't tell, you'll just have to cum find out for yourself.

So now that we've finally all agreed to play nicely and share (Lips)...

Spanking Sessions 2 will take place at Casa Crossy this Sat. beginning at 5pm. Being that Lina and I we're the only ones at the first Spanking Sessions, we will be in charge of this one biggrin.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif