Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB INDRA PARTY dec.14th confirmed~~~

Guest realhypepromo

Guest realhypepromo

OFFICIAL SCRATCH ACADEMY PARTY W/DJ NVSSTYLES (BET SPRING BLING WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

841 WASHINGTON AVENUE,

SOUTH BEACH, FL 33139

SPECIAL INVITED GUEST:

LIL WAYNE

JACKI O.

FABIAN MUSIK UNIVERSAL

SLY KAT AND CITY KIDZ UNIVERSAL

LUC DUC UNIVERSAL

COREDJ'S/POWER 96 TEDDY T

NIGHTBREEDERS/103.5 THE BEAT

SMITTY OF J. RECORDS

DJ 2NEN DEF JAM

O OF SLIP AND SLIDE

WARNER

INTERSCOPE

G UNIT

MANNY MAD DOG/BET

JB & MERCEDEZ STREETZ OZONE

A1 ENTERTAINMENT AND MANAGEMENT

WWW.KRIB.TV

SECRETWEAPONS

GRIND TV

MIXTAPE CARTEL

LEX PROMOTIONS

HUNDREDS OF INDIE ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ NVS STYLES

SCRATCH ACADEMY

CALIBA & THA UNION

JESSICA RABBIT/NIGHTBREEDERZ

TICKETS AVAILABLE are $20 general admission and $40 VIP call 866-WAN-TIXX.....THROUGH COOLJUNKIE.COM CLUBPLANET.COM WANTICKETS.COM .......................................................

ALSO CHECK OUT WWW.WOMBMUSIC.COM PARENT ELECTRONIC AND RESIDENT DJ/DANCE CHANNEL WWW.WOMB.TV TO HIP HOP CHANNEL......WWW.KRIB.TV

QUESTIONS???? CALL RSVP INFO HOTLINE 305-215-6700

Guest swank

So....will Russell Simmons actually attend this event or is his name just being used?

What is 841 Washington st.? and will everyone from the above bill perform, be present, or just send a "shout out" via satellite?

???

Guest realhypepromo

WELL SINCE RUSSELL SIMMONS OWNS THE D**M BAR, YOU WILL HAVE TO TALK TO KIMORA LEE WHO IS SPONSORING THE EVENT WITH HOODYWEAR FROM NY. OR YOU CAN CALL ALFREDO MY GOOD FRIEND WHO IS THE HEAD DIRECTOR AT RUSSELL SIMMONS MUSIC GROUP. RUMORS OF A DIVORCE AND HIS HCIBD CONFERENCE PART TWO MIGHT INFRINGE UPON HIS AVAILABILITY. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE A LIVE BROADCAST ON SECRET WEAPONS ON WWW.KRIB.TV

CHERRY

Guest swank

Ok....

let me re-phrase the question....

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE VENUE AT 841 WASHINGTON AVE.?

WILL THE TALENT MENTIONED ABOVE BE PRESENT AT THIS EVENT?

WILL THE ABOVE TALENT PERFORM AT THIS EVENT?

WHO CARES ABOUT KIMORA LEE?

IF EVER I DID CALL,WHAT CAN "ALFREDO" DO FOR US?

HOW WILL POSTING 26 HARDCORE HIP-HOP NAMES ON A PREDOMINANTLY DANCE MESSAGE BOARD HELP YOUR EVENT?

WHY IS THIS EVENT NOT HAPPENING AT REVOLUTION?

WHY DO YOU TYPE IN "caps lock"?

Guest realhypepromo

ouch you guys are hard on someone new to cooljunkie. ok...... my artist guarantees and club contracts are being handled by the legal team of my incorporation so i am not concerned about spell check on cooljunkie. can you try not to slam me so hard.

real hype promotions.

take me seriously.

cherry

intern

Guest mr.miami

ouch you guys are hard on someone new to cooljunkie. ok...... my artist guarantees and club contracts are being handled by the legal team of my incorporation so i am not concerned about spell check on cooljunkie. the information was prepared by isabel of cooljunkie. can you try not to slam me so hard.

real hype promotions.

take me seriously.

cherry

intern

Is this some new mysterious way to promote gigs? You put the event and address, but not where it is at. I dont understand it. Also you might try answering some questions so whomever you are promoting can have people show up.

Guest swank

ouch you guys are hard on someone new to cooljunkie. ok...... my artist guarantees and club contracts are being handled by the legal team of my incorporation so i am not concerned about spell check on cooljunkie. the information was prepared by isabel of cooljunkie. can you try not to slam me so hard.

real hype promotions.

take me seriously.

cherry

intern

Cherry,

i am not trying to slam you, but rather trying to figure out what it is that you want us to do with the information you are presenting.

'name dropping' doesn't really work around here because most of the regulars on this board have access (at one level or another) to tons of actors,models, artists , etc.

The reason we come here is to share information with each other about clubbing...if you've stumbled on this board, more than likely you're into a scene somewhere...so try to share info with us,starting with an introduction...similar to the one you would make if entering a conversation "face-to-face" with someone.

Guest realhypepromo

this is cherry. who is mike??

i am trying to address all questions as best i can.

who?? the club is called Indra. it used to be drink.

where??

the location is 841 washington avenue, miami beach, florida.

what??

it is the official scratch academy dj party party.

how can you pre-register??

the tickets will be available through www.wantickets.com and clubplanet.com

affiliations: the parent affiliation is www.womb.tv electronic and drumb and bass and resident dj's of miami for over 10 years.

hip hop: www.krib.tv

we also have a rock division called www.mezz.tv.

you can also go to www.wombmusic.com for a history of the womb broadcasting on lincoln road.

i am not a bad person just trying to answer your questions.

thanks

cherry

Guest pod

Cherry,

No one's trying to be mean. We're a tight-knit community in these parts, and kinda hope for a certain style and informativeness of posts. Your last post with the links is actually fine, it would have headed off a lot of drama if that was your first post.

;D

Guest swank

this is cherry. who is mike??

i am trying to address all questions as best i can.

who?? the club is called Indra. it used to be drink.

where??

the location is 841 washington avenue, miami beach, florida.

what??

it is the official scratch academy dj party party.

how can you pre-register??

the tickets will be available through www.wantickets.com and clubplanet.com

affiliations: the parent affiliation is www.womb.tv electronic and drumb and bass and resident dj's of miami for over 10 years.

hip hop: www.krib.tv

we also have a rock division called www.mezz.tv.

you can also go to www.wombmusic.com for a history of the womb broadcasting on lincoln road.

i am not a bad person just trying to answer your questions.

thanks

cherry

So for those of us who know 'DJ Immortal' from Scratch Academy...he will be able to provide us with a flyer or information on this party...right?

Guest realhypepromo

JUST TALK TO JAMIE, HURRICANE, MINOR OR MY BOY DJNVS STYLES, BET SPRING BLING WINNER. POSTCARDS ARE BEING HANDLED BY JESSICA RABBIT OF NIGHTBREEDERZ.

Guest Marina22

Ok....

let me re-phrase the question....

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE VENUE AT 841 WASHINGTON AVE.?

WILL THE TALENT MENTIONED ABOVE BE PRESENT AT THIS EVENT?

WILL THE ABOVE TALENT PERFORM AT THIS EVENT?

WHO CARES ABOUT KIMORA LEE?

IF EVER I DID CALL,WHAT CAN "ALFREDO" DO FOR US?

HOW WILL POSTING 26 HARDCORE HIP-HOP NAMES ON A PREDOMINANTLY DANCE MESSAGE BOARD HELP YOUR EVENT?

WHY IS THIS EVENT NOT HAPPENING AT REVOLUTION?

WHY DO YOU TYPE IN "caps lock"?

LMFAO, I would have to wager a guess that not b/c of the talent but b/c of the shadiness of this "realhypepromo" most ppl on this board would not go. By shadiness, I don't mean that the event is not legit but that it seems like a whole celebrity driven party that most music heads could give a rat's ass about. Plus, talk about crowded and annoying in that bar/club whatever it is.

Guest realhypepromo

Hi swank,

it's just easier to leave caps on and not worry about punctuation details.

i have been busy typing contracts all day so i apologize for that formality.

indra, formerly Drink.. where I worked with house parties, is now owned by the Russell Simmons Music Group.

It is located on south beach, between 8&9th on Washington Avenue.

Some of the celebrities are being compensated as a walk through, some are doig full performance and it is an opening party featuring SCRATCH academy dj's and is in support of my relation with Jamie, that i established with the now defunct bamboo.

Artist that are sponsored by real hype and krib.tv and my model division with ed arenas of unique casting and savannah of ocean talent/now savy productions are also invited to come out and smooze. I have about 100 artist on my roster that with past relations on internet radio are being signed by majors.

It is also an opportunity for up and coming artist to register and be seen by different executives from the Major Labels, relationships that I established in New York as well as Miami.

I hope that addressed some of your concerns. Scratch Academy on 6th and washington produces some of the best DJ's like Hurricane and Minor and again did a similar party at the now defunct Bambu last year. I may have chosen Empire but do to litigation... that didn't work out and they are closed.

My decision has been made due to the comments to run with a lesser package and to field my crowd towards hip hop boards like dahaps.com

I thank you for your time and response.. Advice was heeded that this may not be the best format.

thanks

Guest coach

Hey Cherry,

Please note that thus far most of the responses you have received are by current or past successful promoters. Free advice is usually worth what you pay for it, but they have been through alot of what you are going through now or will go through.

I noticed you are an intern. That's very cool, getting some experience early is a great idea. Note that as tough as CJ is, it is a real representation of the clubbing world. That's a horribly tough place.

If you want to succeed, don't give up, don't capitulate to the criticism, that's not what it is meant for, even if it is served up a bit harshly. Take the advice, learn from it, and try again. There are quite a number of people on here who went through it, but they persevered and are now valued members of the community.

One last thing, you said it is easier to just leave the caps on and not worry about punctuation. Well, promotion, marketing, and advertising isn't supposed to be easy. It is tough and nasty and time-consuming and infuriating. You have to suck it up and do things the hard way to have any chance of success, no shortcuts.

Good luck!

Guest Marina22

Hey Cherry,

Please note that thus far most of the responses you have received are by current or past successful promoters. Free advice is usually worth what you pay for it, but they have been through alot of what you are going through now or will go through.

I noticed you are an intern. That's very cool, getting some experience early is a great idea. Note that as tough as CJ is, it is a real representation of the clubbing world. That's a horribly tough place.

If you want to succeed, don't give up, don't capitulate to the criticism, that's not what it is meant for, even if it is served up a bit harshly. Take the advice, learn from it, and try again. There are quite a number of people on here who went through it, but they persevered and are now valued members of the community.

One last thing, you said it is easier to just leave the caps on and not worry about punctuation. Well, promotion, marketing, and advertising isn't supposed to be easy. It is tough and nasty and time-consuming and infuriating. You have to suck it up and do things the hard way to have any chance of success, no shortcuts.

Good luck!

I definitely agree with your advice to her, especially the part about her writing. In any kind of business/industry that you are in, you need to punctuate and write properly to be taken seriously. If not, you won't be regarded as a professional. Since you are an intern, you are on your way to being a professional so may as well act like it and you will become it. ;)

Guest swank

Hey Cherry,

Good luck!

Spoken like only the true "Coach" would! ;D