Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Dj Showcase @ Voodoo Lounge Dec 1

Guest Culture

Guest JMT

unfortunately, i missed sebastian because i was late. but i liked obby's stuff and diaga dropped the hammer on the place nicely.

so many cj peeps there... it was like the old days, only not.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

Didn't get to this till now but I had to say how great it was.. Not only was it nice to get to see some of our locals spin but also to get to see all of you guys in one spot. That says alot about our local talent that so many of you great peeps came all the way up here to podunk Voodoo. :P I regretfully missed Seb and Obby (who spun breaks :() so I just have to make it a point again soon. Diaga, Jimmy and Stryke were the best b-day medley a girl could want for a b-day soundtrack. Had fun taking the piss and dancing with you fools, till next time.. ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

HOLY SHIT what an amazing night!! we were running late (as usual) and missed seb and obby but everyone killed it!!! diaga and jimmy t, you guys were really impressive and would not hesitate for a second to see you guys again. i've never been to a party w/ soo many cj'ers there... it was a great time. nice to finally meet you rick and major and see everyone else. phil, emmy, and alex.. you were all missed. i wanted to thank you in person for all the music alex. paul you are definitely right... the place was perfectly packed. there was always room to dance... as usual paul....YOU"RE CRAZY!!

it would be great if there could be a locals party on a regular basis... once a month or something. it looked like it was a success so hopefully we can do this again. everyone made cristina really happy w/ their birtday wishes... THANK YOU!!! josue, that was really nice of you to come up for cristina's b-day... she really appreciated it. GREAT PARTY EVERYONE... THANK YOU!!

i know i really wanted to go been home sick i'm sure marina told you :(

Guest spinderella7713

Music was pretty bad, only good thing was all the djs basically played the same crap, so you get an A+ for consistency.

I didn't hear Diaga, I'm sure he played more NYC house than the rest of the group, but over all while the night was a mild success and the crowd was partially into it, the music was way too hard for that room and it showed.

Not an easy room to play too since the room has a wacky design to it, however the system is definitely much better but the room wants more female friendly tunes, something the Miami djs simply can't figure out. I'd like you guys to add Rudnick to the bill next time and let him go on at 2am ish, he use to play Sutra all the time and can show you what needs to be played in Lauderdale. While not rocket science, you guys can't seem to grasp this concept.

you were there???

Music was pretty bad, only good thing was all the djs basically played the same crap, so you get an A+ for consistency.

I didn't hear Diaga, I'm sure he played more NYC house than the rest of the group, but over all while the night was a mild success and the crowd was partially into it, the music was way too hard for that room and it showed.

Not an easy room to play too since the room has a wacky design to it, however the system is definitely much better but the room wants more female friendly tunes, something the Miami djs simply can't figure out. I'd like you guys to add Rudnick to the bill next time and let him go on at 2am ish, he use to play Sutra all the time and can show you what needs to be played in Lauderdale. While not rocket science, you guys can't seem to grasp this concept.

you were there???

Of course, someone has to keep the cj faithful in check with their glowing reviews such as "stryke is god" and "jimmy mixed 3 tracks at once with his cock"...

Guest obby

Always nice hanging out with all of you who share my same addiction to the underground. So many familiar faces is one of the many things that made that trip up to Lauderdale worth it.

AJ, thanks for the invite and thanks for taking care of everyone.

Dance.gif