Obby

Sebastian C

full flyer and info tba

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

As much as I don't like Voodoo I think this might be a great night to return to check out the locals. I haven't seen most of you guys spin and it's my birthday (on a Friday the day I was born) doesn't get much better than this). Go boys! ;D

Guest Marina22

Why dont you like voodoo? Stick with the smaller bar in the main room if you are out to do alot of drinking.

I don't prefer Voodoo b/c of the crowd ie. dirty hoes humping poles and skeevy dudes circling. Also, it is quite small so if there is a good line-up like this night it will be pretty crowded and it smells like dumpster outside and in the bathrooms. As far as the bar, I don't care about alot of drinking just the right amount is fine with me. However, if the talent is there then I am there no matter what venue and since it's closer to home it's much better. 8)

Guest Marina22

my birthday is dec first sounds like an event to celebrate @ :o

Awesome, any other takers? I had initially thought about going to Sasha and Jimmy Van M on the 2nd but now it's like Sasha who? :P Yeah, Adam I said it.

Guest mr.miami

Why dont you like voodoo? Stick with the smaller bar in the main room if you are out to do alot of drinking.

I don't prefer Voodoo b/c of the crowd ie. dirty hoes humping poles and skeevy dudes circling. Also, it is quite small so if there is a good line-up like this night it will be pretty crowded and it smells like dumpster outside and in the bathrooms. As far as the bar, I don't care about alot of drinking just the right amount is fine with me. However, if the talent is there then I am there no matter what venue and since it's closer to home it's much better. 8)

What night did you go to witness this?I need to meet me some of them.

Guest Marina22

What night did you go to witness this?I need to meet me some of them.

I have been there on Friday and Saturday nights before and either night you are sure to find a good amount of bappy hoes humping each other, the poles, or the percussionist. :P I don't usually care what they do but it's a consistent slutty crowd there, especially when it's ladies night Wed. and Fri. ;) On my birthday, nothing will bug me as long as I have a patch of dancefloor and some good company we can just laugh at them.