Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT, VC, Chus & Ceballos all in the same weekend!!!

all4tribal1414779019

Anyone know if they will be here during thanksgiving week/end?

I know they are playing in LA w/ Victor Calderone on wednesday the 22nd and Cielo on the 23rd which is a thursday.

Can't find any info about Miami.

Crobar Miami has them down but as of right now i have not heard anything about Crobar reopening for Thanksgiving.

Now it's saying Area 51 old ghetopolis? Need a confirmation on this.

Sunday Nov 26th - Chus n Ceballos @ Area 51?

Any info will be greatly appreaciated!

Guest mr.miami

Yea i figured it would be a white party event since its white party week.

Good to know it's confirmed!

DT->VC->C&C - what a great fuckin weekend n extremely rare!

Anyone hear any positive reviews on the place besides from the promoter?

Yea i figured it would be a white party event since its white party week.

Good to know it's confirmed!

DT->VC->C&C - what a great fuckin weekend n extremely rare!

Anyone hear any positive reviews on the place besides from the promoter?

most of us been there when it was metropolis, its big, but its okay, too many ghettofab ppl there but that sunday for chus n ceballos...oh man, i aint missing that

matter of fact im changing this thread name to...

I'm gonna sound uninformed asking this. What is White party week?

gay week, every thxgiving they have it in miami mostly south beach, so if you see a larger number of gay dudes on the beach that's because of the white parties...dudes dressed in white.

it's not as bad as some homophobic might tell u it is, again we're not going to these events for the women n deff not the dudes lolz, the women is a bonus, but they can be annoying especially if you are going there for so n so dj or just to have a good time...not saying all women are like this but every once in a while you hear the typical my feet hurt, gimme some drinks, i dont have any $!, i wanna go, my friend is at space...girls r a pain in the ass sometimes when u just wanna enjoy ur night.

Guest mr.miami

You sure you are gonna have the energy for that after VC?

just take some of these w/ ya in the car

%5C47486.JPG

;D ;D ;D

I drank a half a thing of that and felt like was having a heart attack my heart was beating so fast. That is scary stuff.

%5C47486.JPG

;D ;D ;D

I drank a half a thing of that and felt like was having a heart attack my heart was beating so fast. That is scary stuff.

if you eat before you drink you should be okay, i usually take a whole can right before i get to a club, tastes quite good too.

Guest Marina22

I'm gonna sound uninformed asking this. What is White party week?

gay week, every thxgiving they have it in miami mostly south beach, so if you see a larger number of gay dudes on the beach that's because of the white parties...dudes dressed in white.

it's not as bad as some homophobic might tell u it is, again we're not going to these events for the women n deff not the dudes lolz, the women is a bonus, but they can be annoying especially if you are going there for so n so dj or just to have a good time...not saying all women are like this but every once in a while you hear the typical my feet hurt, gimme some drinks, i dont have any $!, i wanna go, my friend is at space...girls r a pain in the ass sometimes when u just wanna enjoy ur night.

I'm not a pain in the ass, I can hang longer than most dudes can, I buy my own drinks, don't really have many girlfriends, and definitely don't wear heels to a club. :P Don't know if I will join in the Thanksgiving mayhem though might just wait to go all out for my birthday weekend the following week. :)

Guest Marina22

%5C47486.JPG

;D ;D ;D

I need to try this, where did you say they sell these Diogo? I thought you mentioned they sell them in Fort Lauderdale too?

Guest Cosmigonon

%5C47486.JPG

;D ;D ;D

I need to try this, where did you say they sell these Diogo? I thought you mentioned they sell them in Fort Lauderdale too?

I think you might find it at any health/vitamin store.

if it's a last minute thing say after 10pm on the way to the club your best bet is hoping a gas station will sell it, ive found certain larger franchise that sell it, but its a hit or miss.

but id advise to buy it earlier at vitamin shoppe, gnc, discount supplement, any vitamin shop like josh stated above should cary it, singles or by the 4 pack.

don't take the women comment personal, but as a whole women have a tendency to do what i stated we all know that, men can do it too but since i don't take men out the comment was towards girls/women, i have seen and experienced what i stated above. 8)

Guest spinderella7713

%5C47486.JPG

;D ;D ;D

love this stuff~!!!! and its not packed with sugar like red bull. you can get it at most big gas stations.

Guest Cosmigonon

%5C47486.JPG

;D ;D ;D

love this stuff~!!!! and its not packed with sugar like red bull. you can get it at most big gas stations.

There's also sugar-free red bull.

Guest hiram

%5C47486.JPG

;D ;D ;D

There's also sugar-free red bull.

the new formula isnt as strong as the old one. but i love the stuff reguardless. i actually use it to work out though. usually before cardio