Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite sex position

clubhead32

I love it when my boy gets behind me, but I'm the the edge of the bed and he stands behind me instead of kneeling, and reaches around and plays with my clit, or I reach under and play with it myself...on a couch or armchair with me on top is sooo much fun too...or him on top, and he places my legs on his shoulders...mmmmm, now I can't wait to go home this afternoon and see him!! cwm4.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

eatout.jpg

DEFINATLY me on top (as long as he is handcuffed and blindfolded!). I like the whole power thing! But doggy style is sweet.

However.............

It's much better with a threesome (2 gals, 1 boy) cause then you can be on top of him, the other gal can sit on his face, and you can kiss/touch/whatever the otehr gal too. MUCH NICER smile.gif

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

How about DP

I like to use a vibrator while I have sex, and plug my girl in both places. That is the best and it also makes everything tighter and gives her the pain/pleasure mix.

My favorite position is from behind but in a way that I am kneeling on myknees and my girl is in front of me kneeling, too her posture is up right so I hold her close to me by her breasts and she moves up and down..